No announcement yet.

The Intruder (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Teyla knew that Weir was a little upset at the end. any else think that?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

synopsis please. i really cant wait 2 hours.

is it a wraith?

Comment

I don't think she responded to Teyla's question about seeing loved ones (or whatever she said).

Its not that difficult to see that she was holding back something that was bothering her.

In any case...I want to see what Zelenka was talking about at the very endddd!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hermiod is great, hillarious, this is the best Asgard so far, when it comes to humour, "crap," I must have more of this guy.

Comment

OMG Hermie RULES!

I never in the world thought an Asgard could be this funny.

I mean his reaction to Mckay after he finds out it was a wraith virus had me on the floor.

Hermie:Crap indeed

me: pfffft XD XD XD

Also his little Evil glare as Sheppard was funny aswell
            Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 22 July 2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

This episode had twists and turns in it. Weir lost her love, unfortunately and Sheppard/McKay now have to get along with an Asgard with a 'tude. I love it! Every loss has its benefits though.

Comment

Okay so it's "Entity" with a twist. I still loved the episode. McKay was so funny before they beamed him into the hanger bay. I liked the way they did the flash back to Earth scenes. All in all a good episode - look forward to watching it again later.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Definetely a solid episode. I loved the flashbacks and the character development, particularly with Weir. I love how Weir stood up and said 'You don't want to fight me on this one' and basically said 'I get my way. Try to stop me'.

As for the virus and that plot. Maybe the impact of that is lessened because it's a scifi cliche that just happens to coincide with exactly what's happening in Battlestar Galactica at the moment. But it sure as hell beats 'Entity'. I liked the process of trying to destroy it and the process of trying to fight it and being frustrated. Not a great episode, but a solid one.

I loved the Asgard swearing too. And I'm glad that annoying hiccup woman wasn't there.

Comment

OMG that was kool. John sot the F-302 and i thought something was going to happen when they were getting close to the sun. It was funny when McKay was talking and John shut him up. That wa a great episode and the ending was great.WE get to see Teyla in a nice top and she seemed more happy than normal.I thought she was on the Dadalus but she was on altnaits and when John talked to Ford's cousin and she said that Ford said that John was a great man and other stuff. The look on Johns face was so pricless he really wants to save Ford but theres no sign of him and John was great in the F-302. Overalll the episode was a great one so far canit wait till Runner comes out.
                    part of:
                    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

It was kind of rude, if somewhat understandable, the way Shep and McKay were whispering about Hermiod while standing only a few feet away and staring. As if it isn't bad enough he's spending weeks on a small ship with a bunch of backwards apes. It was pretty funny though.
                      We've always taken it for granted that the Asgard are just the Asgard and not in need of clothes but it's nice someone noticed he was butt nekked.
                      It does beg the question though... how does one evolve beyond clothes? or were they always just lacking in modesty?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Rock me, Amadeus! Excellent episode.

V. quick thoughts:

1) Caldwell = Teh Hawt. But I think he should trim his eyebrows. I say this as a person who's had a crush on Mitch Pileggi for 8 years.
                        2) David Hewlett gets to do the best acting on the show. And you know what? He's very good at it.
                        3) Simon's a physician? I'm surprised. But not at how things turned out.
                        4) We are veering perilously close to McShep being canon.
                        5) I like the interactions we had with Hermiod. I missed Novak.
                        6) The show had a good look to it and good pace, especially with transitions to flashbacks.
                        8) Two months? Wow. Wonder what they shopped for on Earth?
                        9) "Moisturizer!"
                        10) Teyla and Zelenka in charge when the big 3 were gone? Excellent. Just right.

Is it next Friday yet?
                        ~*~*~*~*~*
                        not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Defaintely liked it. There were a few minor plot holes at times, but overall it was incredibly awesome, especially the Ford backstory (even if we still don't know why he lived with his grandparents). Two thumbs up!

Comment

In general I liked the episode, the plot twists I expected didn't happen which is always refreshing. I liked the bit of tension between Weir and Caldwell and was rather glad to discover that apparently Weir's job was never in question. I think the Weir/Caldwell/Sheppard dynamic is going to be very interesting. It was nice to see Torri getting to be in the bulk of an action episode (aside from cliffhangers) and not be the damsel in distress.

The only thing I think that didn't work was the cafeteria conversation. It seemed really forced. Aaron Sorkin, when talking about writing cliffhangers between seasons and than speeding up time, that it never works. Next week's episode always feels like next week, not matter what you tell the audience.

Comment

What an intensely disappointing ep. Good for snark, but not much else. Shades of Entity and Tangent with a bit of BSG thrown in.

The Asgard beaming technology is becoming an intense cop-out. As for why Shep was standing when he arrived... I think this isn't the first time something like this has happened, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense.

A belated explanation of something we were questioning in the last ep and if I wasn't distracted by screaming n00bs running down a dark hall on BSG, maybe I could remember it. Something about Ford, I think.

And while I know the "quiet moment" between Shep and Weir was supposed to be just a quiet moment, I know Joe and his shippy tendencies too well to have that scene sit comfortably with me. VERY convenient that Simon is no longer an obstacle.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                                OMG Hermie RULES!

I never in the world thought an Asgard could be this funny.

I mean his reaction to Mckay after he finds out it was a wraith virus had me on the floor.

Hermie:Crap indeed

me: pfffft XD XD XD

Also his little Evil glare as Sheppard was funny aswell
                                Hermiod was freaking awesome!!! I love how he talks under his breath. LOL...

and when Shep was saying...."Does he have to be naked??" LMFAO!!!!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Working...
                                X