No announcement yet.

The Intruder (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes. And it made Elizabeth's role a much more interesting one. I just know the character development in S 2 will only get better 'n better...

As for Hermoid: I *loved* him!!! When he disagreed he mumbled something in Asguard, it was priceless!!! ;D
    => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      Hee!!! My thoughts exactly.
      Oh yes. And it made Elizabeth's role a much more interesting one. I just know the character development in S 2 will only get better 'n better...

As for Hermoid: I *loved* him!!! When he disagreed he mumbled something in Asguard, it was priceless!!! ;D
      => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Loved this episode alot. One of my favorites from season 2. Hermoid was great in this epi.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
          Loved this episode alot. One of my favorites from season 2. Hermoid was great in this epi.
          Is this the one in which Hermiod and Shepard exchange that really funny look? (or is that Seige III?) Anyway, this ep was stuffed full with great moments, and Colonal Caldwell was fantastic (great character); I hope we get to see more of him in season three!

Comment

I just bought the S2 DVD and starting to Watch the Episodes: I noticed that at the beginning when Weir is at the Mess Hall on The Deddy, anyone notice that the Cup that Weir is drinking out of the Handle is a Caribenior: used for rock climbing?
            sigpic
            Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

I'm rewatching this episode in syndication. Love the opening scene between Elizabeth and John. Despite the fact that they don't always agree, they seem to have great respect for one another. Also seems to be alot of non-verbal stuff going on there as well. Hmmmmm . . . I think the Shep/Weir shippers may be on to something. Just as well then that Elizabeth's bf couldn't wait for her . . . cad!

I like that they've come to see Atlantis as home and can't wait to get back. Also, loved watching Elizabeth stand up to SGC in her defense of John as military commander of Atlantis. Way to go Lizzie.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg1 volgman View Post
                someone made a topic about him speaking backwards english, not asgard. Did that happen again?
                Yeah, terrible.

Comment

Jeez, how many times did Sheppard 'almost die' in this episode? Nice to see the Asgard back, though!
                  STOP KILLING WEIR!!!
                  Seriously, she's died HOW many times now?!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith~Girl View Post
                    Jeez, how many times did Sheppard 'almost die' in this episode? Nice to see the Asgard back, though!
                    So nice to see him back!! The Asgards are (were) my favourite.

I´ve just watched the episode again, and I think It is one of the best of the season 2, or maybe one of the best of all seasons.

In fact Intruder is one of my favourites episodes with "38 minutes", "The Storm/The Eye", The Siege II-III", "Aurora", "Critical Mass", "Coup d´Etat", "No man´s land", "Sateda", "Progeny", "The Real World", "Common Ground", "The Return I-II", "Echoes", "Tao of Rodney" and "Submersion".

The story is similar to "Entity", but the writers have developed it in another direction, and the episode results, from my point of view, Excellent.

It´s very nice to see more about Elizabeth, and, of course, the McShep scenes are very funny. Like this one:

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    A proud Elizabeth and Carson fan.

She saved the city, now we have to save her.

Comment

the f-302 scene is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by drusila87 View Post
                        So nice to see him back!! The Asgards are (were) my favourite.

I´ve just watched the episode again, and I think It is one of the best of the season 2, or maybe one of the best of all seasons.

In fact Intruder is one of my favourites episodes with "38 minutes", "The Storm/The Eye", The Siege II-III", "Aurora", "Critical Mass", "Coup d´Etat", "No man´s land", "Sateda", "Progeny", "The Real World", "Common Ground", "The Return I-II", "Echoes", "Tao of Rodney" and "Submersion".

The story is similar to "Entity", but the writers have developed it in another direction, and the episode results, from my point of view, Excellent.

It´s very nice to see more about Elizabeth, and, of course, the McShep scenes are very funny. Like this one:

Spoiler:
                        haha i LOVED that scene. I loved this ep, it shows us the wraith are a little more cunning than simply cull and blow up things.

Comment

sounds like a great episode
                          This is the next episode I have to watch

Does this episode shed any light on Ford?, or does he just randomly pop-up in another SGA episode somewhere?
                          "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                          Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

Just watched it.
                            Fantastic episode!

Gotta say, this one one of my favourite scenes also, haha:
                            Originally posted by drusila87 View Post
                            "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                            Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I loved the late night coffee moment between Shep & Weir, the Rodney "I need to pee" pose, amongst others.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

This episode has some great quotes in it! It definitely smacks of the SG1 episode where they had a similar virus problem, but it still was good enough to entertain me. It was great to see Sheppard get promoted - he definitely deserved it.
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic
                                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X