• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Intruder (202)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202

The Daedalus is infected by a Wraith computer virus, while members of the expedition hope to return to Earth.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:08 PM.

someone made a topic about him speaking backwards english, not asgard. Did that happen again?

Comment

Most likely.

Comment

He's pretty hillarious speaking forwards as well.
        "Crap indeed".

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Ah, McKay vs. Hermiod, the battle begins. I love it.

Comment

thank god someone else quoted the oh crap line...i burst out laughing when i heard that one. i think hermiod is going to be very funny through out this season (and any future ones).

Comment

I like the stare down......and
              Spoiler:
              are they supposed to be naked like that?
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                I like the stare down......and
                Spoiler:
                are they supposed to be naked like that?
                That scene was great! Not only does he get McKay uncomfortable, but he gets Sheppard too. I loved when Sheppard said that quote about the Asgard when Hermiod was right standing near him.

Comment

yeah the 'then crap indeed' is funny.

and i don't think spoilers are necessary in a season 2 forum.

Comment

Just trying not to annoy anyone.
                    That last little fit after the 2nd try was pretty funny. Hermies got a mouth on him.
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

hermiod is the funniest asgard ever!!!!!

i know he did the backward speaking thing bout3-5 times. with the last one i seen was after they tried to shutdown the system the second time.

dude who did the mp3 thing,

please do it again

Comment

Another great episode but does it bother anyone else when Shep's beamed from the 302 in a sitting position he arrives on the bridge standing?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I can't wait until someone converts his "language" into basic English.

Comment

Was i the only one screaming "Shot the 302!!!!" when they beamed Shep out of his 302. now it bit them in the ass.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                              Another great episode but does it bother anyone else when Shep's beamed from the 302 in a sitting position he arrives on the bridge standing?
                              Now that you say something...Yea. lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Working...
                              X