• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity (206)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 206

McKay puts the team at risk when he tries to perfect unfinished Ancient technology that wiped out a civilization. Ronon Dex discovers that he is not the lone survivor from his world.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:23 PM.

That was a good ep. I want to see them tear a hole in our universe. That would be fun.

Comment

What the hell happened to the end credits and the preview for next week's episode?
      Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

I was looking forward to this episode, and as it turns out, I was correct in doing so. This was a great episode.

Best quote:

Weir: You destroyed three quarters of a solar system!
        McKay: Look. Five sixths...but its not an exact science.
        Weir: Rodney! Can you Give your ego a rest for one second?!

In fact, the entire scene with Weir yelling at McKay in the background was hillarious.

A pity we never got the power source to work right.

Oh, and I have to mention that I am continually impressed with the quality of the Visual Effects and props/scenery. I always love the cool little computer interfaces. And the Big Bad Zero Point generator looked neat as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by illuminarok
          What the hell happened to the end credits and the preview for next week's episode?
          An attempt to save the sinking BSG (ok, ok, I admit Im not a fan) but I want to see the SG-A preveiws dangit!!

EDIT: Got my preview, now Im happy. For the record I didnt like it when they did that last year from SG-1 to SG-A either, just throws you off.
          Last edited by AGateFan; 19 August 2005, 06:09 PM.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

ZPM's still the perfered power source

Comment

Do wraith ships have shields? I am sure this has been asked/explained before but I am going to ask again because
              Spoiler:
              the weapon in trinity took a whole bunch out and I believe was said to be as powerful or more so than the sat. weapon, yet the dadealus (sp) took a couple hits from it and their shields held up.
              "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

Oh boy. Rodney REALLY messed up this time.... badly.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by EyeStrain
                  ZPM's still the perfered power source
                  And 4 shall remain in my posts for as long as they remain so.

I have to admit, I was beginning to worry that they'd make it work and that I'd have to make a new sig....
                  sigpic

Comment

The best episode of the new season. By far.

Who wrote the ep?
                    That writer deserves oodles of cyberhugs. ::huuuuuuugs::

Comment

Oh, McKay. Poor, poor baby. He wanted so badly to be right, and if he had been, he would forever be a hero. Lesson learned: never second guess the Ancients.

And how about Ronin? Definitely NOT a team player!! Where I can understand his rage, I think his actions were a bit extreme. I think he just lost a lot of respect in Teyla's eyes, regardless of what she said. Obviously, he needs to spend some more time in military training. He's been alone far too long. I'm a bit disappointed in him.

Wier. She tries so hard, and gets undermined at every turn. She really needs to learn to stick to her guns: when she says no, she HAS GOT to stick with it! They sure are lucky they only lost one of their team.

Anyway, this was a great ep. Probably my favorite of the season. McKay deserved to be reprimanded, but I can't help feeling sorry for him. He will, no doubt, be back to usual form in the next ep, but I enjoyed him acting contrite tonight. Shows he really does have a conscience.
                      Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Well now Sam can't hold that whole supernova thing over Rodney's head anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Excali5033
                          Well now Sam can't hold that whole supernova thing over Rodney's head anymore.
                          Indeed. Ripping a hole in the fabric of spacetime and causing an explosion that pretty much destroys an entire solar system would seem to outdo a simple supernova.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's the address to complain to Scifi about hacking off the end credits:

[email protected]

Meanwhile, it was a FANTASTIC episode!!! Loved it.

Comment

Asgard shield on the Daedalus are pretty good in both Trinity and Beachhead.

Torrell(CONDEMNED) would have made a difference if he were around to encourage Mckay

Comment

Working...
                              X