Duet (204)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Now Ra's ship blew up and the gliders were still on the ground in the movie. Wonder what happened to those gliders.
    Buried by sand, I imagine. Or destroyed, or left behind.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Buried by sand, I imagine. Or destroyed, or left behind.
      That's a pity those ones were cool and open cockpit
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

This episode made me buy the blu-ray box after watching it on Netflix last week. I didn't know then that Beckett would die. He's my favorite character. :/

Comment

Originally posted by TheXplodingPenguin View Post
          This episode made me buy the blu-ray box after watching it on Netflix last week. I didn't know then that Beckett would die. He's my favorite character. :/
          But unlike my favorite character (also in this episode), yours came back and mine didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            But unlike my favorite character (also in this episode), yours came back and mine didn't.
            True, true. I didn't like it that they killed her off.
            I like that Beckett came back as a clone, but it wasn't the same as it was before.

Comment

Rewatched this the other day, and this is definitely still one of my favorite SGA episodes. Always laugh so much. It's a great Beckett and McKay ep.
              sigpic
              [call me loser.]

Comment

It just occurred to me. How long did this ep span? Cuz all of Cadman's sense are linked to McKay's, sight, sound, touch...
                Did McKay shower at all during this time? Or use the bathroom? Cuz even if he closes his eyes, Cadman's still gonna feel it.

sigpic
                Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

It seemed like a 3-4 day period..

Comment

Yeah, so he has to have showered and use the bathroom in that time span. And Cadman's senses are linked to his senses which means she feels whatever he feels/touches. So either he didn't take a bath for four days or Cadman got to feel McKay scrubbing himself.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatemillennium View Post
                      yeah, so he has to have showered and use the bathroom in that time span. And cadman's senses are linked to his senses which means she feels whatever he feels/touches. So either he didn't take a bath for four days or cadman got to feel mckay scrubbing himself.
                      tmi

Comment

And that would have worked in reverse when she went to the shower or bathroom McKay would have felt whatever she was doing.
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
                          tmi
                          No doubt Cadman agrees.

Comment

Plus iiirc after he woke up and felt "his quads hurting" cause she worked out and showered, so slept in the buff, they already touched on that aspect.

Comment

She worked out and went to bed but she didn't say she took a shower. And even if she did, he still has to use the bathroom once and a while and during the day when they both are awake.

sigpic

Comment

Yes he would have and they are in the same body, so whatever one of them did the other would feel indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X