Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tidbit from JMallozzi's Blog (maybe spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tidbit from JMallozzi's Blog (maybe spoilers)

Originally posted by Mr. Mallozzi
    We watched mixes of both Condemned and Beachhead the other day. Both are great episodes and definite highlights in the first half of both shows. Condemned was once known as another clone story because, well, it involved clones. Then, we lost the clone angle and it became the not clone story. And, eventually, it became Condemned. I, however, still refer to it as the clone/not clone story. As for Beachhead - Maury Chaykin really tears it up as the goa'uld Nerus.
    A Clone Story

Speculating from the plot of Condemned, I'm assuming that the original story revolved around an advanced race of humans that made clones to please the Wraith. Obviously, this is like the story of the upcoming movie The Island (and probably the reason it got scratched). However, I think it would have made a sick story. Any other speculations?

Beachhead

Also, it seems Beachhead has a Goa'uld. WOOT!

Sounds like fun
    Spoiler:

The Goa'uld sets off a wraith beacon

In condemned they feed criminals to the wraith
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Sounds interesting thanks.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I thought Beachhead was an SG-1 episode? I doubt it has anything to do with the Wraith or Atlantis.
        "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Yeah Beachhead is SG1 http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/906.shtml

as for SGA
          Spoiler:
          The ep with the goa'uld is critical mass http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/2x8.shtml
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I think the idea of feeding the wraith clones would be quite interesting and maybe that'll be involved in a future ep, but I'm glad thay changed condemned for now because the plot sounds so cool, I can't wait!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X