No announcement yet.

Lindsey Novak/Hermiod Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he doesn't have one because the Asgard colone themselves and they don't need to reproduce

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      Maybe it's a option on the newer body models. An upgrade, so to speak. After all, Sam always looked rather...*ahem*...relaxed, so I assumed Thor was making her ...*cough*... happy.
      Hmmm, Jack leaves the SGC, and already Sam is getting "made" happy by Thor???? Oh the shame! (hangs her head).

Sam, say it isn't so!!!!

And to remain on thread ( ).......why has everyone stopped posting about Hermy and Novak! Let the tptb know you want Novak and Hermy together!

Power to the fans!!! Power to the people! Power to ridiculous ships!
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

It seems TPTB have already separated them
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          HOW could they do that? Nip a budding relationship, before it has had a chance to bloom? Another ship, circling the drain.......
          On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            i say we hunt them down with pitch forks and knives

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
              i say we hunt them down with pitch forks and knives

I agree! It just isn't right to separate true love. It is such a rare thing, especially in the cold, confines of space. We want Hermy and Novak back together.....

At the very least, bring Novak back. She was a great character. She made hiccups sound good.
              On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                At the very least, bring Novak back. She was a great character. She made hiccups sound good.
                right on

Comment

(yanks hard and finally pulls this thread back from the brink of oblivion)

Whew, that was hard work! OK, now listen up, I like Hermy and I like Novak.....whether they ever "get" together is now taking a back seat to a larger question......WHERE is Novak? We need really interesting, likeable secondary characters, and Novak is a great one, esp. as she can "cross over".

Are you listening JM? (that's Joe, not Jason )
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    I agree! It just isn't right to separate true love. It is such a rare thing, especially in the cold, confines of space. We want Hermy and Novak back together.....

Definitely, her hiccups in PU make me ROTFLOL every the time I'm watching this episode. BTW, I finally managed to lay my hands on the PU commentary...

Comment

Aw, this thread is dying, can't you hear the gasps for breath????? Please, keep the flame of inter-species love alive. Let tptb know that you want Novak back! Let them know you believe that Hermy needs Novak!

We can't just let Hermy sit alone and mutter, can we?
                      On fighting:

Comment

Of course its dying there was no sign of either of them in 'Runner'

If you want interspecies theres always Sam/Thor

HALLOWED ARE THE SMORS - You will all be converted or face the wrath of the SMORS
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

It's obvious that's she's in mourning over Hermie, that's why we haven't seen her lately.
                          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Working...
                          X