Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shipment of Gou'ald weapons for Atlantis team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipment of Gou'ald weapons for Atlantis team?

Hey, hello everybody...

I came up with this idea that, what if the SGC sent Atlantis a shipment of Staff Weapons and 'Zat' guns, among other surprises to keep the Wraith at bay...
    what do you think? Just an idea.
    from the To'kra or rebelled Jaffa?
    Chevron7

TPTB dont want Goa'uld weapons in Atlantis in order to try and keep the shows as separate as possible
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

LoL..whats the point...they brought the Asgard over to Atlantis. They are part of SG1

Comment

the Asgard are different.

Humans in Pegasus are using their own weapons, which so far have proven themselves to be very effective. there is no need for them to use staffs or zats or to even consider sending them. i could understand perhaps sending those goa'uld shock grenades, but we have our weapons and wraith weapons so we can kill or stun, having a bigger goa'uld influence isn't needed

sigpic

Comment

but their bring a goauld over anyway!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Thate "they're" not their and no unmarked spoilers please
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              LoL..My point exactly. They are brining a gou'ald over later this season. Whats the difference if they use their weapons versus Goa'uld. I actually think the Goa'uld weapons work better.

Comment

but thats just for 1 episode, and its not something which is going to happen a lot.

a goa'uld sneaking to atlantis makes a good episode, but SG teams on Atlantis walking about with Zats and Staffs would giving the show a bigger goa'uld influence. if they wanted people with Zats and Staffs, they could have just used a bunch of Jaffa. by limiting the goa'uld influence, they are keeping both shows seperate. i also wouldn't expect the wraith showing up on SG1 or the Orii in Atlantis, even thought the Orii have a valid claim appearing on Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                  but thats just for 1 episode, and its not something which is going to happen a lot.

a goa'uld sneaking to atlantis makes a good episode, but SG teams on Atlantis walking about with Zats and Staffs would giving the show a bigger goa'uld influence. if they wanted people with Zats and Staffs, they could have just used a bunch of Jaffa. by limiting the goa'uld influence, they are keeping both shows seperate. i also wouldn't expect the wraith showing up on SG1 or the Orii in Atlantis, even thought the Orii have a valid claim appearing on Atlantis
                  Or the Wraith finding out where the MW is located. WHo knows...the Goa'uld might send them the cordinates.

Comment

were scavangers and we need good weapons, i wudnt care if they brought hataks, alkesh, an army of jaffa, the HFR and the tokra............it would still be atlantis!
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                      Good point
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

They use zats anyway in the sgc.2 shots kill.Thats quicker than a p90 can.
                        Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                        Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                        - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                        - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

where have you seen them using zats! dont you mean wraith stunners?
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

I'll put it like this, Antlantis would have a totally different and odd feel if they had Goaul'd weapons, it would be bad for the show to do that because it would seem that theyre going back to SG1

but in "stargate reality" that would be so cool and would bring more advantages over Atlantis

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

yes the stargate reality would be totally different to show reality.
                              sigpic
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X