S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    Sorry to be behind the 8-ball but I see that Joe Mallozzi told fans on Gateworld Forum about Claudia Black and Colm Meaney. I have checked the posts on the various threads on the forum and cannot find it. Can anyone direct me to where these things were said by Joe and was it a full interview or was it answers to previously asked questions or just a drive-by where he dropped a couple of bits of info?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Page 4 of the "Special Guest Stars - Your Choice" thread (post numbers 74 and 77)

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...2&page=4&pp=20

___
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

He also posted on the Will You Miss General Hammond thread.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
        Can anyone direct me to where these things were said by Joe and was it a full interview or was it answers to previously asked questions or just a drive-by where he dropped a couple of bits of info?
        You can always go to http://forum.gateworld.net/showgroups.php?, click on JMallozzi and then on Find all posts by JMallozzi.

Or alternatively, click on Search >> Advanced Search and put in Joe's screenname under "User name." to find all the threads he has posted in.
        No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
        (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

It is awesome he takes the time to post.
          "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Agreed,Petzke.
            I'm glad he did,as obviously he wanted to set us GW folk straight on a few casting details,and he could have let us stew instead !
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
            X