This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Replicator Appreciation Thread

I would just like to say that I think the Replicators were one of the coolest enemies on Stargate SG-1. Although they were a big nuisance, you could say that they were in large part, the reason that the Asgard-Human alliance has reached the level of where it is currently.
    Not just the fact they were pesky, but they came with an awesome theme song.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to say that I think that a Replicator should have been kept around if possible, and then introduce it onto the Wraith... Muwah-haha!!

"It is unwise to lower your defenses!" ~Darth Vader

I will gladly join in the Replicator appreciation...I loved them in Nemesis/Small Victories, and every episode after that. Plus I loved the human-form reppies, especially Fifth. He's such a sweety.
    As much as I love the way things worked out with (New Order)
    Spoiler:
    Fifth's revenge, I really wish we could've gotten more than one episode out of First. I realize that the reppies weren't intended to replace the Goa'uld as an extended enemy, but I can't help liking them better. Plus they DO have the good side to them, or DID, until SG1 screwed them over.

Comment

I think theyre cool too!, I wouldn't mind having one as a pet (programmed not to eat all the metal in the house!)

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

SPOILER

I like them as well - they deserve appreciation they helped kill apothis what a task is that and lor you
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
          SPOILER

I like them as well - they deserve appreciation they helped kill apothis what a task is that and lor you
          exactly!

Comment

Is it wrong that I had a crush on Fifth? He was like a cute emo kid, even when he was mean...

Comment

Of course it's not wrong! I still do . Actually, "crush" does not even begin to cover my fangirly adoration of that sweet darling reppie. *Slips on puddle of drool on floor...*

Oops...

Comment

he's a replicator!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X