Lindsey Novak Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindsey Novak Discussion/Appreciation

I’ve been thinking about this over the weekend and I loved seeing Dr. Novak again. She was great in Prometheus Unbound and wonderful in Atlantis. The actress playing her has such great comedic timing. Her interaction with Hermiod was pure gold. I hope we seem much more of her… if not in Atlantis then maybe she can join Mitchell’s SG-1 team.

What were your reactions toward her?

i love dr novak she is by far the funniest character we have seen on sga, her an hermiod they are just perfect. i will be real pissed if she dies in intruder

Comment

I was just thinking that I was glad she was on Siege 3 because I enjoyed her so much on SG1 last year. She does have great comedic timing and awesome facial ecpressions I hope that
      Spoiler:
      since the Daedalus will be making regular stops in Atlantis now, we will see much more of her in the future
      I don't know if I'd want to see her on Mitchell's team but maybe on Atlantis to
      Spoiler:
      replace Grodin
      Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
      :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

novak and hermoid are great together.
        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

She is very funny
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
            i love dr novak she is by far the funniest character we have seen on sga, her an hermiod they are just perfect. i will be real pissed if she dies in intruder
            Her and Hermiod did seem to have a funny interaction.

I think she's great! i'm glad she's back. she adds a bit of wackiness to the show.

Think there's any chance of her and Hermiod hooking up??!! LMAO.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

is Hermoid female or male i can never tell.
              i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                is Hermoid female or male i can never tell.
                Technically, neither.

But from Norse mythology, i think Hermiod was a male. this is as close as to i can find of Hermiod....

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/n...?deity=HERMOTH

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                  Think there's any chance of her and Hermiod hooking up??!! LMAO.
                  Start a thread in Characters and Relationships maybe Martin Gero will take inspiration from it.
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

While I don't have any overwhelming fondness to the character, it's nice to see some support to counter the negative reactions I've seen elsewhere on the board. And it's nice to see how the minor characters in the SG universe are fairing as the years go by. I'm still waiting for an episode about Walter. :b

Comment

He had a major part when the gate was stolen
                      love Torri

Comment

I became a Novak / Hermiod shipper after Siege III.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked Dr. Novak.

Comment

I don't know bout you guys, but i was pleasantly surprised to see Doctor Lindsay Novak show up in Siege 3

She's probably better known as Hiccup Chick from PU but now is apparantly working in the engineering section of the Daedalus and seems to be the human 'keeper' of Hermoid, the new asgard character

I for one liked her in Seige 3. Yes, she was annoying in PU, but her interactions with Hermoid were absolutely priceless.

I for one hope that she continues and becomes a slightly recurring character.
                            Last edited by Skydiver; 18 July 2005, 06:43 PM.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

thats why she looked familiar... was like 'hey its the hickup lady'

yea i wouldnt mind seein' her more often...

is it possible that she maybe reoccurin'?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X