This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ancients healing powers

You know the ancients had healing powers if they are the 1st evolution of our kind and we are the 2nd how come we dont have healing powers.

like that woman on frozen in season 6.

I think we have the ability but only the ancients mastered it. I was kind of hoping it would be a nanobot thing, but that would have meant the characters healed by her would always stay healthy.

Comment

we have not fully evolved yet as they asgard have said on many occasions. So it come ina later stage of our evolution.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

could you imagine if we had healing powers? I couldnt. You can like jump of a high bridge for fun.

Comment

Yes you could if you like pain and are really sad
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I think I am going to start practising in the hope of mastering my healing powers!!
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Ah yes, my Ayiana...sacrificing herself to save SG-1 and the Antarctic crew

Out...

Comment

I believe there was an indication from an Atlantis S2 spoiler that
                Spoiler:
                various unusual abilities manifest in those that are on the path to ascension so maybe not ALL ancients have these abilities. And since I doubt too many humans are on the path, then that may be a reason why those abilities aren't common place among humans nor is it a result of evolution, at least not in the way we usually think of it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I think that the healing power of the Ancients had more to do, with their advanced level of compassion, and all of the abilities of the Ancients, had to do with some great emotion, like the Goa'uld hand device, a mental component, but also a strong emotional one.

Comment

I'll put it simply like this:

Were not that evelved yet bobs your uncle sorted

and some people can heal with their hands (apparently) so thats a small sign that were close (ish) to the ancients

oh! and theres more proof: (in stargate now) Jack could take on that ancient info brain planter thing 2 TIMES! and that schoked the asguard a bit!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Working...
                    X