This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to all the cast and crew of SGA

I enjoy reading all the recaps of people meeting the SGA Performers and one thing I notice which is great to see is all the SGAers have fun and do not get caught up in the hoopla about shipping, plots, and so forth ..
    After reading interviews and recaps I get the impression Rachel.Joe,Torri,David,Paul, and Jason do not care who ends up with whom but just have fun with working opposite one another everyone is warm and friendly
    I get the impression TPTB try things out and it if fails move onto other things and are always open to suggestions and keep and open door policy which makes a great working atmoshere
    I may get vocal about my feelings on the board at times but when all is said and dome my life goes on just as the lives of all the SGA Actors and at the end of their day they go home to their Families and loved ones and do not dwell on what did or didn't happen on the show
    I'm not saying we should not express out feelings on things because I do and will always do so but IMO everything we see it all about interpretation and what we may or may not like on the show !!
    Anyway I thought it would be nice saying THANK YOU to all the cast and crew who make up SGA and to all the loyal fans to stick by it come what may and here's to many more Seasons of SGA

Pam

Kudos to that
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

kudos.....?

Comment

OMG...is this actually a purely positive thread? *Does a full circle looking for the hidden agenda*

*Amazed at seeing nothing...*

Hey...Cool! I wanna get in on this!
        "Just smile and wave, boys...Just smile and wave."

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
          kudos.....?
          Kudos (always singular, even though it looks like a plural): *"fame and renown resulting from an act or achievement; prestige" thus by logical extension is often used as a praising remark.
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

LoL, well, y'know, it's a TV show. People will yakk and have fun, and we know the actors yakk and hove fun. People show theirs opinions and why not? It's fun. Actors do it too. We all know it's a TV show and we'll never forget that these really great actors are playing these really great roles and someday we hope to see them on other shows being cool and being great role-models and so-forth.

LONG LIVE SG-1!!!!
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Kudos and long live Stargate!
              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

If anyone involved in Stargate is reading this, kudos and thank you for a wonderful show! It just doesn't get any better!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hooah
                  Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X