GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
    Yes that's me. The auto was David Hewlett. It went on so long because he chats with everyone and personalizes all of the pictures. He's a good guy. I got my auto at 12:15AM I figure he had around another half hour before he was done.

It was good to see Mocha again.

EH-T I got a membership to the local senior center, yeah I'm getting older, anyway the place has a curling club. Made me think of all my Canadian friends and relatives
    Awesome! You must try curling! Will be great to see you at AT8!

Originally posted by ajay View Post
    Just got my pass for AT8. Woot! So excited.
    Congratulations! Welcome to the zany (but kind and compassionate) that is Gabit.

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
    My passport came while I was out of town. So excited! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. We'll all be there before we know it!
    Great ! Time is flying by. Where did my summer go?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Great ! Time is flying by. Where did my summer go?
      Our summer was very different then normal. Almost 2 months without rain then enough rain in a week to make up for about 3x's the amount. Almost 3 weeks of over 80° temps and now everytime it starts to look like fall - we get 3 to 4 days of higher temps. Hoping that is finally over and the cool weather we have today is that real start of fall?????
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Our summer was very different then normal. Almost 2 months without rain then enough rain in a week to make up for about 3x's the amount. Almost 3 weeks of over 80° temps and now everytime it starts to look like fall - we get 3 to 4 days of higher temps. Hoping that is finally over and the cool weather we have today is that real start of fall?????
        We had a long wait for summer but when it finally arrived it was nice. Having a mix of warm and cool days here now. I view it as prep for London in April.

Comment

On my way to the airport for the first leg of my journey to AT8! I'm not early am I?
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Neep, I hope your adventure is everything you want it to be and you have some wonderful experiences along the way.
            Have fun.

Comment

How I wish I were at the airport to anywhere! And to meet you guys in person - perfection!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                On my way to the airport for the first leg of my journey to AT8! I'm not early am I?

LOL, never too early. I'm sure Mumsey can always put you up for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  How I wish I were at the airport to anywhere! And to meet you guys in person - perfection!
                  Come to Seattle sometime. Only 145 miles (2 and a half hours) to Vancouver. Lovely mountains and there's Puget sound. A little (or lot) of everything in my wonderful country. And Canada's West coast is terrific--I love Vancouver and surroundings. We could have a tour…

Donamac (that's an invite)

Comment

You and another friend - Laurie - are in that area....Seriously considering a trip to that area (with my camera) just to hug you all... Gad, I wish the Gabit events would be held at a time of year that I could go to...As a teacher, I cannot go from August to June...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      You and another friend - Laurie - are in that area....Seriously considering a trip to that area (with my camera) just to hug you all... Gad, I wish the Gabit events would be held at a time of year that I could go to...As a teacher, I cannot go from August to June...
                      Nola - you are always invited to come visit the area. Between the two of us, I am sure Dona and I would see to it you had a great time and got plenty of hugs!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Dona, how was the Chicago con? Hope you had fun.

Nola, someday when you are retired you will get to and AT event!

Rumour has it the cocktail party draw was happening this weekend.

Comment

Just a quick note to say that the invitations to the AT8 Cocktail Party have now gone out. Apologies to those not lucky enough to have been drawn. There is such demand for these tickets and a very limited amount available. We do keep a waiting list in case anyone drops out.

Mumsey
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

DARN, DARN, DARN11111 i didn't get a cocktail ticket. oh well, i guess it doesn't matter since i wont be there at all anyways. hope everyone that got one has a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                              Just a quick note to say that the invitations to the AT8 Cocktail Party have now gone out. Apologies to those not lucky enough to have been drawn. There is such demand for these tickets and a very limited amount available. We do keep a waiting list in case anyone drops out.

Mumsey
                              Congrats to those who got tickets.

Mocha, you won't ever win the lottery either if you don't buy a ticket.

Comment

Because I'm completely new to this, I've gotta ask - is there going to be an itinerary at any point? Because I have no idea what time I'm supposed to show up except for the 10th of April.
                                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X