This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

hey everyone m name is shami_dreamer i m new here i have one question what haapen with skaara cos he so cute and i just want to know what happen to him

t.c shami

Originally posted by shami_dreamer
    hey everyone m name is shami_dreamer i m new here i have one question what haapen with skaara cos he so cute and i just want to know what happen to him

t.c shami

Eventually, he ascended just before Anubis blew up Abydos.

Comment

Well, to go in order...

Taken as host by Klorel, Jack killed him, brought back in sarc, disappeared for a while, crashed when the Tollans went and blew up a ship, had the 'triad' on Tollana, had Klorel removed, and then didn't show up again until Anubis went to Abydos for that thing, got killed, and ascended.

The end

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

See http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...s/skaara.shtml
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Well what happened to klorel? Did he get a new host or die when the tokra extracted him?

Comment

Klorel, indeed, was removed by the Tok'ra, and sent through the Stargate to the Goa'uld world of his choice. It is unknown if he survived long enough to possess another host.
            From http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...k/klorel.shtml
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              Well, to go in order...

Taken as host by Klorel, Jack killed him, brought back in sarc, disappeared for a while, crashed when the Tollans went and blew up a ship, had the 'triad' on Tollana, had Klorel removed, and then didn't show up again until Anubis went to Abydos for that thing, got killed, and ascended.

The end
              Yep, that about sums it up....Skaara ascended, along with ALL the people of Abydos. Remember?
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i always wondered what happened to Klorel maybe he wa on that planet with serpearnt guards in Reckoning when all the stargates went of simultaniously.
                i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Skaara=Klorel, and it has already been explained what happened to Skaara, HE ASCENDED!

What else is there to say?
                  On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Skaara=Klorel, and it has already been explained what happened to Skaara, HE ASCENDED!

What else is there to say?
                    Skaara was an Abydonian who was host to a Goa'uld Klorel, Skaara was freed of the Goa'uld and ascended whilst the fate of Klorel is unknown as shown by my above post.
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      Skaara was an Abydonian who was host to a Goa'uld Klorel, Skaara was freed of the Goa'uld and ascended whilst the fate of Klorel is unknown as shown by my above post.
                      I'm sorry, you are correct.

Now, has everything been said?
                      On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        I'm sorry, you are correct.

Now, has everything been said?
                        Yes
                        love Torri

Comment

Working...
                        X