X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hive ships in siege 3 I've got it!!!!

Spoiler:
    I know how many hiveships attack atlanits as part of the second wave in siege 3. In the new atlantis teaser trailer, when shep says "I say we take the fight to them." There are 12 hiveship size and shape looking objects on the moniter behing him. That must be the second wave. Oppinions anyone.

I can get on that train, it would make sense, but on the other hand, they could just be Hive Ships that the Atlantis sensors have detected in a different region of the galaxy, and Sheppard wants to put the smack down, with the new and awesome ship, the Daedalus.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
      I can get on that train, it would make sense, but on the other hand, they could just be Hive Ships that the Atlantis sensors have detected in a different region of the galaxy, and Sheppard wants to put the smack down, with the new and awesome ship, the Daedalus.
      Yea I would guess they are the second wave because it looks like the same image when the long range sensors detected the first wave.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
        No, as supposedly
        Spoiler:
        Daedulus is badly damaged.
        I think that the fleets will fight each other or something, making it ultimately easier on Daedulus. Because we know Daedulus can't fight that many head-on. Most people thought 2-3 was a stretch, but now we almost buy that, but no way 12. I say the original fleet gets nailed by the reinforcement fleet, then Daedulus + Atlantis takes on most of the rest, then we fake some sort of self-destruct or reactor explosion or something

Comment

Originally posted by RalCaladan
          No, as supposedly
          Spoiler:
          Daedulus is badly damaged.
          I think that the fleets will fight each other or something, making it ultimately easier on Daedulus. Because we know Daedulus can't fight that many head-on. Most people thought 2-3 was a stretch, but now we almost buy that, but no way 12. I say the original fleet gets nailed by the reinforcement fleet, then Daedulus + Atlantis takes on most of the rest, then we fake some sort of self-destruct or reactor explosion or something
          Spoiler:
          They set a nuke off over the city I saw it in the preview after the special

Comment

Damn it, I can't read sproiler tags on these posts. So bare with me.

I think we hipe out the last two then power up the shields and sink the city.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
              Damn it, I can't read sproiler tags on these posts. So bare with me.

I think we hipe out the last two then power up the shields and sink the city.
              I wish i could tell you what they do!

Comment

It should be a fantastic episode.
                i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

dont they power the shields and explode a genii nuke outside of the shield and same time they use a
                  Spoiler:
                  a giant acient cloak

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
                    dont they power the shields and explode a genii nuke outside of the shield and same time they use a
                    Spoiler:
                    a giant acient cloak
                    Spoiler:
                    yep

Comment

spoilerz:
                      If it was the Genii nuke then I bet it was enhanced with Naquadah since a primitive fission nuke could never create an explosion that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                        I wish i could tell you what they do!
                        PM me, PLEASE!!!!
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                          spoilerz:
                          If it was the Genii nuke then I bet it was enhanced with Naquadah since a primitive fission nuke could never create an explosion that big.
                          Why not? the first nukes made on earth could level a city...

Comment

maybe they find out how to use the ships weapons on atlantis

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

im gussing that the daedalus destroys one hive ship and they raize the shields and denotate the nuke right over it so the hiveship thinks that they died or something and maybe submerged.
                              sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Working...
                              X