This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabin floor plans?

A while ago on Google I came across the floor plans for Jack's cabin, and made a nice Sims house out of them. Unfortunately, I've lost both the plans and my save games. I was wondering if anybody has them, or could help look for them? I've spent the last hour trying Google and it's really starting to get annoying.

Thanks in advance.

do you remember what you entered into Google the first time around when you did find the cabin floor plans? Because that's going make your search alot quicker.

Comment

Trust me, trying hard to remember. I've tried everything I can think of and still nothing. I thought I had luck a moment ago when an About.com page directed me to www.ancientsgate.com for what I'm looking for, but I can't find any floor plans there either.

I think I can remember the plans pretty decently off by heart anyway.

Comment

That would be a cool MOD for the sims, sort of an add-on

The Sims
        stargate
        add on pack

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

anybody know how to make an addon pack
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            anybody know how to make an addon pack
            Making individual objects is quite easy. Try Google.

Enough of those in a ZIP folder, and you've got yourself an add-on pack.

Comment

as were on the Topic of Add on packs, have you heard of Counter strike? Ive seen a Stagate MOD for that! I don't know if theve finished or not but it looks BRILLIANT ive seen replicator MODs, they all look good

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Working...
              X