This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laura roslin 4 more years

I´ve got a real conflict. I mean, I love the series. I love the premise, the absence of easy solutions, the reality of the characters....so I believe (as Elosha says) that Laura Roslin is really dying and she is my favourite character and they can´t kill my favourite character after just 2 seasons but there´s NO alien cure for her, no miracles....even the chamalla extract has been just a source of conflict instead of being a relief for her. I´m trapped by the premise of the show....

I don´t want to see her dying so soon....4 o 5 seasons later, arriving to Earth, a dramatic death would be a final act for her but not now ....PLEASE!
    Last edited by DOIKECARTER; 26 March 2006, 10:18 AM.

I know what you mean. I was kind of hoping the Kamalla (sp?) would gradually cure her. She is actually my favorite character on the show too.

Comment

I'm pretty sure she's a cylon, so I'm not worried about her too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
        Why do you think that?

Comment

um now that would be a twist! ROFL
          Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Wow, would be interesting if she was Cylon! My husband keeps saying one of our main characters will turn out to be Cylon (besides Boomer). And we haven't seen what all the "models" look like.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Think about it, in order for the Cylons to manipulate the humans they would need people in high positions of power.

Laura is a good choice due to her visions of Kobol and whatnot. I doubt that drug is what's causing her precog like abilities. She's tapped into the overall Cylon network and her programming is starting to take over.

We also have heard nothing of her family. She never even mentioned them when the Cylons massacred everyone.

Plus, if the Cylons are recreating these biblical stories, they would need a leader, one who they would program cancer into at a certain point to match the stories.

Yeah I know very paranoid, but it might hold some water.

Also, with Baltar everyone pops positive for being human

Comment

I have to correct myself here, she did mention her mother.

I forgot about how she said that she watched her mother waste away from breast cancer for years..

My bad.

So I don't think she's a cylone now..

Comment

Doesn't the Galactica Boomer think SHE had parents?

How does remembering your parents mean you aren't a Cylon?

Comment

That's true, but it sounds like Boomer was a very young Orphan.

That mining colony accident was probably caused by the Cylons so that all their little orphan agents could have cover stories.

Roselyn was most likely an adult when she watched her mother die.

Who knows though, they could implant anything into the programming of the models.

Comment

You know who i thinks a cylon. That Eloshia. Shes just a bit suss to me! Cant see Roslin being a cylon, if she was the whole dying thing would be pointless and a total waist of perfectly good angst. And why bother risking her position by going after the arrow, when the cylons could just follow them to earth. Meh...
                      Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey!

Comment

Think about it, in order for the Cylons to manipulate the humans they would need people in high positions of power.

Laura is a good choice due to her visions of Kobol and whatnot. I doubt that drug is what's causing her precog like abilities. She's tapped into the overall Cylon network and her programming is starting to take over.

We also have heard nothing of her family. She never even mentioned them when the Cylons massacred everyone.

Plus, if the Cylons are recreating these biblical stories, they would need a leader, one who they would program cancer into at a certain point to match the stories.

Yeah I know very paranoid, but it might hold some water.

Also, with Baltar everyone pops positive for being human

I see your point but....if Laura Roslin is a Cylon why Six is manipulating Baltar?
                        What about Pythina prophecies?
                        What about her cancer? Whywould cylons "create" a sick model?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle
                          You know who i thinks a cylon. That Eloshia. Shes just a bit suss to me! Cant see Roslin being a cylon, if she was the whole dying thing would be pointless and a total waist of perfectly good angst. And why bother risking her position by going after the arrow, when the cylons could just follow them to earth. Meh...

I think it´s a great chance to manipulate the Fleet. We are talking of the last hope of the mankind so it would be a brilliant plan. they don´t need billions of people to have babies....just a little few women.

But I care too much for Laura to believe her being a cylon

Comment

Working...
                          X