Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! I so have to join the press now, or try and get my friends auntie to try and get her hands on one, I think shes the editor or something.

OMG! OMG! OMG! I so have to have that.
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Beagle, hold onto that. This is a MAJOR collector's item. You can hawk it on Ebay in a few years when MGM won't care anymore because the episodes will already be on DVD and stuff. I am sure you'll get a pretty penny.
      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Beagle i think you might have struck gold
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Any chance of a close up of the Atlantis side... looks like there is a pic of the actual city underwater?
          Thanks

Comment

A picture of the side would be good. As other have been saying you really have struck gold there. It's not everyday that people come across something like this
            __

__

Comment

How about pics of the actual DVDs? Would be neat to see what those look like, or did they only make the cases look cool.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

I guess the DVD's themselves will be cool, that's if theres any print on them
                __

__

Comment

The internals are rather blah, and the DVDs have a big bar code on them, so they're not that visually appealing. As for the front image, it's the same as the one SciFi has on their sitelet for Atlantis.

Comment

So nothing too appealing? Ahh, never mind
                    __

__

Comment

*pssst* Post the eps on the internet

*runs away from MGM lawyers*

Comment

Posting them? lol Why didn't anyone think of this sooner!
                        __

__

Comment

Working...
                        X