This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of advance reivew package

Tilted on its back to make the goo more visible.

Back side showing SG-1, who want everyone to see they've been working out. Check out those biceps!

I hope this is what the DVD set packaging will be, assuming Atlantis has a nice, long run on SciFi .

That will probably add about $10 to the retail cost of the DVD's, I'd prefer them to be as cheap as possible. I can add the goo myself...
    -GuyFromOH
    I'm a guy, from Ohio.
    ------------------------------------
    Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
    Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
    cool!"

Comment

wow that packaging looks sweet, il have to get my hands on them!!! wer did u get them pictures from??? wen will they be out?

Comment

They won't be available for purchase, they are for the press to review only. So you will never be able to get them.

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

That looks pretty damn awesome.

Comment

They so need to release that to the public! It kind of reminds me of T-shirts we used to have here in Australia that had little pockets of beer on the front, similar to that DVD casing.
            "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Wow... that is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to call my local newspaper... I'll hope really really hard that their resident TV critic is not a huge Stargate fan... have these shipped out to the press yet?
              Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

They should release sooner or late. Have something to wet our appetite before season 8 and Atlantis box set comes out. I think they would make good money off it. It seems weird they would put so much work in a package thats just for the press.

Comment

As I said they won't ever release these to the general public. Even if you're news agency around you didn't want it to review they can't give it away. There's this whole nondisclosure thing, they can't do that. MGM would be on their a$$ so fast, sorry but like everyone else not in the media ur gonna have to wait with the rest of us. It sucks but owell.......

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

That's pretty wicked.

*franctically logs onto Ebay*
                    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Do you think MGM would take my word for it if I said I was a journalist and asked them to send it to me.

Comment

Like CDs we get for review, these aren't for resale. Technically this is still the property of the studio and we would have to return it if they asked for it. (A lot like Microsoft software, incidentally. Read that fine print.) I've yet to ever hear of a studio or label asking for the materials back from us, but you never know.

Why do they put so much effort into the packaging if it's just for the media? Like a fancy resume, they want to get noticed among the pile of reviewable materials.

Comment

Hmm... well, I guess I'll just have to join the newspaper staff ASAP! Or... I wonder what they'd do if I said I wanted to do a front-page report for my school newspaper... (even though I'm not on staff...)...
                          Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
                            Like CDs we get for review, these aren't for resale. Technically this is still the property of the studio and we would have to return it if they asked for it. (A lot like Microsoft software, incidentally. Read that fine print.) I've yet to ever hear of a studio or label asking for the materials back from us, but you never know.

Why do they put so much effort into the packaging if it's just for the media? Like a fancy resume, they want to get noticed among the pile of reviewable materials.

Where do you work? Any openings ??? No....really?
                            "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Wow! Those look great. I want, I want!
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X