This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do?

If you could switch with any character form stargate SG-1 or stargate atlantis, who would it be?

If you had to be shot by a stargate weapon in order to be able to get that weapon, which weapon would it be?

Would you rather be a part of stargate sg-1 or stargate atlantis?

Originally posted by briguy213
    If you could switch with any character form stargate SG-1 or stargate atlantis, who would it be?
    I would put Hammond in charge of Atlantis, and Weir would be the CMO (yes, she gained medical knowledge and degree during the change ) of SGC.

If you had to be shot by a stargate weapon in order to be able to get that weapon, which weapon would it be?
    mmmm... since I'm very fast, I can get the weapon without getting shot and the weapon would be a zat. Yup, I'd like to have a zat, it would be sooooo useful to clean up my appartement : 3 shots on the things I want to get rid of, on the garbage etc...

Would you rather be a part of stargate sg-1 or stargate atlantis?
    errrrr, good question... I'd say SG-1. But I would board the Daedalus to visit the folks on Atlantis whenever I can

Comment

i mean which character would you switch with

Comment

Hmm.. I wouldn't really want to switch with someone on the show... but I'd love to be a member of SG-1 (like a lot of toher people here...)

I guess I'd have to say Zat... it just hurts for a short time and the weapon itself is good... you can just stun people or kill them... handy

SG-1 or Atlantis... if I was actor I'd say Atlantis, because SG-1 is still my favorite show and I'd want to keep the "magic"... (I hope you know what I mean... ) As a character I'd love to be on Stargate SG-1...

Comment

i'd be sam.. super-smart, good-looking and on SG-1!
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

woooops, sorry, my bad

I'd switch with Vala, in order to flirt with daniel

Comment

I absolutely would switch with Liz and live in Atlantis! (In my thoughts I've already done that )

Which weapon? Maybe a Zat...but as we know Liz don't wear weapons.....

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                If you could switch with any character form stargate SG-1 or stargate atlantis, who would it be? Sam Carter, beautiful and smart, that's one heck of a combo.

If you had to be shot by a stargate weapon in order to be able to get that weapon, which weapon would it be?Let me think, a P90 or a Zat? A Zat or a Wraith stunner? Tough choice, but I'll go with the Zat.

Would you rather be a part of stargate sg-1 or stargate atlantis? Well, with the Daedalus now in use, I choose both!
                Hmm, looks like I cheated by using your quotes to answer. OK, I'm lazy this morning, so sue me!

Comment

Working...
                X