No announcement yet.

Out of Mind (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.. "Chimera" isn't really all that bad... But I guess I should take my opinions on it to its thread.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I can never get enough of Hathor, myself. I wish they would have toned down the clips part of the episode and focused more on advancing Hathor's rebellion against the System Lords.
      "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Originally posted by rihannsu
        I can never get enough of Hathor, myself. I wish they would have toned down the clips part of the episode and focused more on advancing Hathor's rebellion against the System Lords.
        Yeh, too bad Hathor died.....

Hathor, Nirrti, and Apophis are my favorite gou'alds....all dead
        sigpic

Comment

Were the people Jack caught talking Jaffa or Goa'uld?

Comment

Very creative on the part of Hathor.

Comment

how did she get a mothership... I though we (almost) killed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                how did she get a mothership... I though we (almost) killed her.
                Her love potion dust may not work on Goa'ulds but maybe she was still able to get what she needed from so loyal followers. Maybe some remaining supporters of Ra (her mate, right?) were still around and willing to help her.

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                  Were the people Jack caught talking Jaffa or Goa'uld?
                  I think one was Gou'ald and one was Tok'ra.

This episode almost got away with being a clip show. I think it's the best concept SG-1 has had for a clip show and the only one in which the clips flow naturally from the story. The ending, with Hathor's threat of implantation, kept me hooked and eager to pick up the Season 3 box set. It's a great cliffhanger.
                  END OF LINE

Comment

One more thing. This episode marks the first appearances of the CGI Gou'ald (which looks a lot different than the pale colored ones we were used to seeing) and Danny's new, shorter haircut.
                    END OF LINE

Comment

I gotta say, I just LOVE the way Jack looks in that white suit and jacket, with his graying hair a little tousled. And those are just the type of clothes I think Carter looks good in.

(Daniel looks good too... I think it must be the informal, tousled look that I like in the guys.)

Comment

Originally posted by jyh
                        I gotta say, I just LOVE the way Jack looks in that white suit and jacket, with his graying hair a little tousled. And those are just the type of clothes I think Carter looks good in.

(Daniel looks good too... I think it must be the informal, tousled look that I like in the guys.)
                        It was rather convenient that that the stolen clothes fit so well...

Comment

I'd like to know where Daniel got his clothes. He was naked and then he had clothes on. I guess they were conveniently nearby. Hey, I didn't mind him naked.

Jack looked good in white, too.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by rihannsu

More Hathor is always a good thing I loved this episode for the simple fact that it marked Hathor's return , and at the same time I despise it because it also marks her deletion as a character from the show.
                            "....the sound became words. His words and yet not his words. His thoughts and yet not his thoughts. An announcement of triumph and an admission of defeat: I AM HERE"
                            - Bentley Little, Dominion

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              I'd like to know where Daniel got his clothes. He was naked and then he had clothes on. I guess they were conveniently nearby. Hey, I didn't mind him naked.

Jack looked good in white, too.

Lisa Michelle
                              Frankly, I want to know where Sam got a bra! And yes, Jack looked good in white.

Comment

I liked this episode a lot. It wasn't even that much of a clip show, in the grand sceme of things. If you want to see a truly horrible clip show, try Star Trek : The Next Generation's Season 2 Finale "Shades of Gray". Now that's a bad clip show.

I've got a wee question. Did anyone notice that when O'Neill remembered the Nox world, they changed what the Nox city looked like? When the city first decloaks it's the same one from "The Nox", but then for the remainder of the clip it's different looking. Does anyone know why they changed it for "Out of Mind"?
                                MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X