• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selmak
    I wonder if Anubis' eyes can glow?
    I guess he makes his face glow instead.

Comment

I just saw this for the first time (okay, so I'm a little behind! ) and I really liked it as well. I think it is one of the few episodes I've seen that really made me feel for the characters, namely Jack and Charlie.

It was so sad when Charlie's mom was killed. But boy am I glad that it wasn't one of our guys that did it. That would have made it a whole heck of a lot worse, for me at least. And then when Charlie said he wanted to stay with Jack... I agree, how can they make such an endearing, promising and interesting character without bringing him back?!

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Buddy
        I just saw this for the first time (okay, so I'm a little behind! ) and I really liked it as well. I think it is one of the few episodes I've seen that really made me feel for the characters, namely Jack and Charlie.

It was so sad when Charlie's mom was killed. But boy am I glad that it wasn't one of our guys that did it. That would have made it a whole heck of a lot worse, for me at least. And then when Charlie said he wanted to stay with Jack... I agree, how can they make such an endearing, promising and interesting character without bringing him back?!

OK, you are quite behind, but that's not the point. I too agree, I was very sad when the new Charlie's mother was killed, but it had to be done, which was a pity.
        __

__

Comment

OK, you are quite behind, but that's not the point. I too agree, I was very sad when the new Charlie's mother was killed, but it had to be done, which was a pity.
          __

__

Comment

__

__

Comment

i really liked this episode

thing is there has never been a follow up reguarding the reetu or the 'charlie' story line

now i'm not sure what the writers could come up with but i personally think it would be really good to see them again

*Reetu would make great allies considering thier stealth, and the fact that it was only the rebels that wanted to kill all the hosts for the gou'ald,

considering that why would they being defeated at earth just stop with the whole killing all the humans deal, why haven't we seen any indication of thier force on any other planets?

Comment

great episode wish we saw the Retou again sometime cauze we never heard of them again and poor Charlie He now is a Tok'ra
                your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Loved Sam's clever hand grenade throw. If I tried that it would bounce back and blow me up!

Comment

I was afraid Jack was going to have to watch "Charlie" die all over again.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

That would have been heartbreaking.

I am a little upset that we haven't delved a little deeper into the Re'tu/rebel faction a little more. They kept on crying Re'tu for a little while longer, but we haven't encountered any of them since this episode. That bothers me a little more then the Charlie thing.

Oh, and sorry to ruin everybody's day, but my guess is that Charlie was probably with most of the Tok'ra in "Summit" and "Last Stand", so he's most likely dead. On the other hand, since he is such a young host, he may have been sent to a small outpost and avoided the fate of the majority of the Tok'ra.
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

You don't sound very sorry. And stop being a realist! Charlie II lived and you know it!!
                        Last edited by zats; 19 December 2004, 05:24 PM. Reason: The ozone layer or cheeze in a spray can...don't make me choose! :D

Comment

Oh, stop being such an optomist .

Seriously, we don't know if he survived or not. In all liklihood he was on Revannah when it was attacked. The chances of him being in small outpost is about 500 to 1.

OK, so maybe not quite not those odds. I stink at math.
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

I know that I'm quoting someone here, but I don't remember who...at any rate, this was their explantation for Daniel's many resurections:

Death: v. a temporary state of (non)existance

Therefore, even if Charlie was killed along with most of the other Tok'ra--and I'm NOT saying he was--that doesn't mean that he won't live again later.

Last edited by zats; 03 January 2005, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I want to see the Reetu (no idea how to spell) again. They were so cool. I hope they come back in S9 but i doubt it. One can always hope though.

Comment

You never know. They might.

Comment

Working...
                                X