Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reetu were a cool enemy and should of been brought back imo

Comment

I think the Reetu would be a good ally in fighting against the Goa'uld, perhaps the SGC could use the Mother to contact the good Reetu and help them to defeat the rebels in order to gain goodwill and alliance. I like Jack with the kid and I think Jack likes him too. He should show up more in the Tokra related episodes.
      sigpic
      Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
        I think the Reetu would be a good ally in fighting against the Goa'uld, perhaps the SGC could use the Mother to contact the good Reetu and help them to defeat the rebels in order to gain goodwill and alliance. I like Jack with the kid and I think Jack likes him too. He should show up more in the Tokra related episodes.
        that would be impossible because
        Spoiler:
        mother got killed, if you think of the episode she get's shot by that other reetu in the room.

Comment

I mean before the Mother was killed.
          sigpic
          Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
            I mean before the Mother was killed.
            ohhh right, yeah that would of been cool

Comment

Its great to introduce a new enemy of the goauld but why not come back to them later. Why are they only in the one episode
              Some say that he has only one ear.
              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
              All we know is he's called
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                Its great to introduce a new enemy of the goauld but why not come back to them later. Why are they only in the one episode
                I believe it was something to do with the CGI cost of making the Retu
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd have loved to see them again.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Too bad we never see the Retu again. Nice happy ending, the boy going with the Tok'ra.
                    sigpic

Comment

it is indeed a pity that they were only in one episode
                      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

I like this episode. Jack's interactions with Retu Charlie are really touching. I would have liked to at least hear of him again.

I also like that we actually hear from Selmak and not just Jacob.

And I noticed that one of the "redshirts" with Teal'c was named Rothman. I'm going to assume this wasn't Daniel's archeologist friend.

Comment

Good episode, liked the Retu. Too bad they weren't seen again, although it has to be said they reminded me quite a lot of Babylon 5 Shadows.
                          sigpic

Comment

How did Re'tus ever get stargates on their planet to begin with?

Didn't the ancients only give stargates to planets with humanoids?
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 14 August 2011, 08:22 AM. Reason: merged double post.

Comment

A good ep. The Re'tu are pretty cool. Felt bad for Charlie when his Re'tu mum died.

Charlie was quite cute as well. The way he speaks just makes you go awww.

An entertaining ep overall and good to see Jacob again.
                              sigpic

Comment

The fuzzy feat that first step through the 'gate had me thinking maybe, finally, we'd see the Furlings! Alas, no, but there's an exciting new alien introduced all the same. Mother is one heck of a soldier; to create and give up her creation for the cause, but knowing that the creation might actually survive. What a 'human' attitude!
                                It's interesting how many of the traits we equate as being human actually exist in lifeforms considerably different from our own. Another proof that we are all more alike than we sometimes pretend to be.
                                I too liked the Re'tu and wished we might have seen them again, or at least heard how Charlie fared with the Tok'ra after watching his mother's head being blown off, for crying out loud! Good to see the Tollan device utilized and the return of Jacob.
                                Jack and Daniel's finger puppetry was another for the ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X