GateWorld Main Page Updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld Main Page Updates?

How come the GateWorld main page hasn't been updated in about a week? Is Darren on vacation? If he is that's perfectly fine I just want to make sure everything is okay.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

As they say, "No news is good news."
    Rocky

Comment

Darren is on vacation

you can be sure, as soon as he comes back, we'll have a slew of updates
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah... I was beginning to wonder the same thing! LOL

I kept thinking this was strange especially with all the news and pictures coming through the forum lately. Good to know... Hope Darren has fun where ever he is

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
          Yeah... I was beginning to wonder the same thing! LOL

I kept thinking this was strange especially with all the news and pictures coming through the forum lately. Good to know... Hope Darren has fun where ever he is

Ace

I've got my fingers (and toes crossed), that perhaps Darren is on vacation again this year up at Bridge Studios!

Would be so cool if Darren got another invite up there.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Darren and I have already made our trip up to Bridge this year.

http://www.gateworld.net/staff/graph...rendavid01.jpg

Traveling for GateWorld is not really vacation. He's back at the homestead partaking in some REAL vacation with family and friends, which frankly I say HURRAY! He needs it and deserves it.

If TPTB are kind I hope to return to The Bridge for 'Phenomenon' this summer. Another trip to LA in October may also yield some interesting goodies for GateWorld.
            Last edited by David; 18 June 2005, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Pegasus Galaxy already has promo Pics for some of the Atlantis episodes. Which shocked me because GateWorld usually has them up before any other web site does.
              Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 05 July 2005, 07:23 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                Darren is on vacation

you can be sure, as soon as he comes back, we'll have a slew of updates
                Thanks for the info! I hope Darren has an awesome vacation! Lord knows he deserves it.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  Pegasus Galaxy already has promo Pics for some of the Atlantis episodes. Which shocked me because GateWorld usually has them up before any other web site does.
                  GateWorld's primary goal is to bring you content that cannot be found anywhere else. Pictures are nice, but you can get them just about anywhere. Some sites function to purely administer them, but they're basically copying and pasting other people's work inside a nifty interface. Once you've saved these pictures to your hard drive (and we all do ) you have little need for said sites.

Now, we will strive to get these posted as soon as we can, but exclusive goodies will come first.

For example, I hope to be posting a 13-minute video from the Creation Vancouver convention on the Forum later today!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    For example, I hope to be posting a 13-minute video from the Creation Vancouver convention on the Forum later today!
                    Yay! I've been wondering when the rest of the Vancouver goodies would show up.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I do apologize for being way behind schedule for the launch of this little video, but we had to get clearance before publishing it.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                        I do apologize for being way behind schedule for the launch of this little video, but we had to get clearance before publishing it.
                        No worries. Except for how much work Darren is going to have when he gets back,

Comment

looks like darren is back, there has been a news post about RDA on the Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                            looks like darren is back, there has been a news post about RDA on the Simpsons

Hurrah ! I am exicted he'll be on the simpsons

now.. get my stargate news
                            Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

I think the news that will be posted in the upcoming days will already be old news to most of us

Comment

Working...
                              X