This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ancients were to return there still would be conflict

i have been aways for a while and read throught some of the posting, alot of people have opinions on wiehter or not their should be ancients in altantis or not, n i havent read all the spoilers and do not know if there will be or not so i do not see a need for spoiler tags anyways to my point..

If ancients were to return there still would be major conflict. people keep saing that if ancients were to return and have the ablility to make ZPMs, drones, ships, that the show would have no conflicts, untrue. things have changed in the last ten thousands years, the wraith put up a fight longer enough and difficult enough to drive the ancients away. i think if one or 2 ancients asended or not, were reoccuring charactors the show could open up to more possibility, but the wraith would still be a a major problem and if anyone has be reading the SG1 spoilers, other major problems could cross over

Allright 10,000 years ago the Ancients weren't able to defeat the Wraith. With 3 ZPMs powering Atlantis, and all their warships. Right now we don't have enough resources to defeat the Wraith. Only together will we be able to defeat them. Mabey having a "dumber" race (thanks to the Asguard for that term) will offer new insights and ideas on how to defeat the Wraith.
    302's lead the way!

Comment

Working...
    X