This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 characters= Simpsons charatcers

For any fans of the Simpsons, please discuss similarities between two characters on both shows and explain why they are similar. (SG-1 character=Simpsons character *reason)

I'll get started!!!!

Maybourne=Sideshow Bob *they are both relatively evil most of the time and they keep popping up, almost stretching across the show's entire run

Mr. Burns and Apophis.

I dunno why, I only said it cause Jack thought so! And Jack is always right! Come to think of it ... was it apophis??? Hmmm, oh well! They're both evil any-hoo!
    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

he said it was the perfect analogy: "Burns as Gouald"......but i dont remember jack saying a specific system lord. But in my opinion yours was better.

Comment

Didn't they have a Simspon spin-off/parody called SevGate? I never actually seen an episode, but i see some people with SevGate sigs and stuff.

I might be mistaken, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Didn't they have a Simspon spin-off/parody called SevGate? I never actually seen an episode, but i see some people with SevGate sigs and stuff.

I might be mistaken, though.
          I viseted that site! but they had other parodies too.

Daniel=Lisa reason(Jack's decription of a replacement daniel pretty much sums up lisa "A socio-political(sp?) nerd to off-set our overwheming cool-ness." I love that quote!

Comment

Jack= Homer because he's yellow and bald... But then Hammond=Homer for the same reason!

Yeah, Burns as Goa'uld is the perfect analogy, although I would say that the Goa'uld is Lord Yu. All system lords are pretty much as evil as Mr. Burns, but Burns and Yu are both old and kind of losing it.
            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Sam and Lisa. Both smart females with a deep sensitive streak.
              Daniel is more like a Marge to Jack's Homer, Jack is brash, and Daniel counters that, although minus the large blue hair.
              Teal'c is like Sideshow Mel. Long suffering and doesn't say a lot really.

Comment

i found these pics:

can someone tell me how to make them bigger? i can't do it!
                Last edited by shipper hannah; 10 June 2005, 03:13 AM.
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

^ Go on to paint and press control + A and then use the "things" to resize although the picture may become distorted!

Burns = Goa'uld The Evidence is there!!!!!!
                  Smithers = loatar to Burns!

Comment

Found this one.

Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                      I actually have that one....funny as heck...

Comment

Working...
                      X