Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Joe,

Recently at the Comic Con, it was mentioned that Amanda would be making an appearance on Atlantis this season. I've read spoilers saying that the episode she will be appearing in will be Grace Under Pressure.

Can you tell us if Carter will actually be spending time in Atlantis or if her presense in the episode be like Letters from the Pegasus(actually any new spoilers regarding this episode would be greatly appreciated)?

I really enjoy watching McKay and Carter interact a great deal so I'm really hoping it will not be the latter.

Thanks,
    Kat (ForeverSG1)
    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 27 July 2005, 05:49 AM.

Comment

So how does this thread work? Do we just post a question and hope that Joseph likes our question and picks it to be answered?

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
      from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

<snip>
        Mr Joe Do you know if we will be treated to an end of season cliffhanger? It's been years since we've had one on Stargate, it would be nice to have one again
        Last edited by Skydiver; 27 July 2005, 04:16 AM.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
        from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Indiana
          So how does this thread work? Do we just post a question and hope that Joseph likes our question and picks it to be answered?
          I'm leaving this because it's a good intro to my moderator post.

THis thread is for fans to ask ONE question to Joe. That's one question at a time. One question until he comes in and answers some, then, if he chose not to answer yours, you can re-ask it. MY personal advice, he ignores it he's probably ignoring it for a reason. There are some things that he's not allowed to talk about.

This thread is NOT for

The asking of multiple questions in a single post
          The place for multiple spam posts in a short period of time
          The place for cheerleading questions, questioners
          The place for "me too" posts
          The place for rude or insulting posts/questions

What happens to any posts breaking these rules is up to the sole discretion of the moderators since this thread and its rules have been in existance for a lengthy period of time yet the simple rules for this thread are amongst the most ignored and broken on this forum.

To put it simply, Joe does not have a ton of time. He donates his free time to answer questions and our 'one question per person' rule has been created to hopefully give him and us the opportunity to get as many answers as possible.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,

in his interview for the latest TV Zone Special #64, Michael Shanks said that Claudia brought many ideas to the table during filming the first six episodes. Could you tell us what kind of ideas these were?

Comment

Mainly because I was most unhappy with how Sam was written, presented, played in the the last two seasons-I am wondering if she is going to be treated with more respect this season.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Is the rumor that Damian's "THAT character returns" episode is a sequal to Icon true?

Comment

Hi Joe this is going tobe one of those very nerdy questions but how come the asgard and hermiod know nothing about the wraith or that they cant use ancient tech? Its always been one of those puzzling questions I have with atlantis. Ok you said the asgard the ancients were allies in some form of UN or federation type society. Wouldnt you think the reason why the ancients came back to our galaxy and a new powerful threat in the pegasus galaxy would be big news to their allies? LOL sorry joe very nerdy question thanks

Comment

Okay, in one of your blogs you said that Damian would be writing the episode in which "that character" returns. In the TV Zone Stargate Special ed. #64 it says that Damian is writing "an as-yet untitled sequel to last season's Icon that Damian Kindler promises will be action-packed."

Now if both of these spoilers are talking about the same epsiode, it would be easy to assume that "that character" is someone from Icon. However, that doesn't necessarily have to be the case. I'm thinking that "that character" is someone totally unexpected. Someone NOT from the original Icon storyline.

No names please, but am I ... cold, warm, hot?

SueS

Comment

Hiya Joe!

Will we be getting a background on Col. Caldwell - i.e. what he did before taking command of the Daedulus?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
                        So my question is who is more advanced and would win fight asgard ships or wraith ships *note 1 wraith warship vs one asgard ship*. Its very controversial because you introduced the wraith as a race so powerful they defeated the ancients. However 1 human ship could withstand 2 wraith fleets. My theory is that you taken from history the idea of Vietnam scenerio or in modern times the Iraq scenerio. In vietnam you had a vastly more powerful and advanced army the Us army vs a very technologically unadvanced foe the vietcong. However the vietcong had the advantage of will to fight and larger army. The Us army won every major battle but lost the war because they lost the will to fight the war. So the viet cong won by defualt.
                        In a one on one battle, my money would be on the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jace021903
                          Hi Joe,

Congratulations on the premiers. SG-1 was fabulous and I enjoyed Atlantis as well.

So my question is:

After a season premier night, are you the *most* anxious to see the "professional" reviews (the ones I have read have been mostly positive ), the ratings, or the fan reaction from the net?

Thanks so much for your time,

Jace
                          After a premiere, I'll always go to check out the fan reactions on the board first. On Monday, I'll eagerly await ratings since they'll impact our future. As for the professional reviews - meh. They're nice and make a nice addition to the scrapbook but good reviews don't ensure a show's success. The fans do.
                          Last edited by JMallozzi; 27 July 2005, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss
                            Hey Joe,

I remember towards the beginning of last season Pete DeLuise said in an article that the team designations on Atlantis were AR-1, AR-2, AR-3, etc. standing for Atlantis Reconnaissance. Is that what the writers are calling them or was that just what he was calling them?
                            We have since changed the designation to First Atlantis Reconnaisance Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                              Hi Joe

I recently came across article where it was mention that woman by the name of Ruby Moon-Houldson had written an episode for Atlantis can you tell us which episode this is.

http://www.dailycitizen.com/articles.../news/moon.txt

“Ruby Moon-Houldson, Linton's hometown girl, continues making a name in the literary and television world.

In addition to conferring with MGM Studios regarding the "Stargate Atlantis" series, which is in its second season, she recently co-wrote an episode for the program that will air the last of July.

"I met a lot of people (while in Hollywood)," Moon-Houldson said, "and received several offers to write for other shows, but I haven't allowed myself to be committed to anything definite." “
                              Never heard of her. UNLESS Paul is writing under a pseudonym this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kryon22
                                Hi Joe!

Aloha and a big hello from the (perpetually humid) island of Singapore! Great to read that you're starting on Babylon 5, a classic hit in every sense of space opera. Wait till you get to season 3 (that's when all the plot threads that were laid down in season 1 and 2 come to fruition). Anyhow, I just wanted to ask a big question that was probably passed around in some of the other Gateworld forum topics. How much do the Tok'Ra know about Earth's efforts on the Atlantis expedition team and will they want to become a part of the efforts at researching and unearthing the secrets of Atlantis in a way that the Asgard have?

Steve
                                The Tok'ra will not be crossing over to Atlantis this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X