Page 179 of 193 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179 180181182189 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 3859

Thread: Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Default Re: Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Hey Joe,

I have a question regarding this Asgard/Ancient alliance. Was the alliance before the Ancients left for the Pegasus or after they returned?

Thanks,

Gateman

Ohio, USA,Earth. I only work in outer space.

Joe,

I was wondering if you were planning on doing any upcoming eps with a major space battle with spaceships?
    I love the designs you guys have come up with for the Wraith and would love to see maybe some big epic battle.
    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...lcdrskrit1.gif
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...s/skritsys.jpg
    Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
    Pay it forward

So, Joe...

What's the lineup of holiday ice-cream flavors?

Gilder, grinning
    Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Re: Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

This is an extension of my Jaffa/former host question from the other day as it was part of the same quote from Sam from The Tomb:

SAM: Sir, as you know, Teal'c's body is incapable of sustaining a symbiote as long as he’s carrying a larval Goa’uld. And he doesn’t sense a presence in me...

I think you know where I'm going with this. Now that Teal'c isn't carrying a larval Goa'uld, does this mean that he can get snaked???

Also, am I right in my understanding that now that Teal'c isn't hauling Junior around anymore, Carter probably isn't getting that funny feeling whenever he's around like she did before, right? Or does the Tretonin in his system still set off her spidey sense but just to a lesser extent?

Thanks!
    Mary Beth
    http://www.uberamandafan.com/assets/...ans/ateyes.jpg
    ...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3...ejay_angel.jpg

Second Lieutenant Capt. Voronokova's Avatar

I've heard a rumor, but I've never seen it confirmed:

Was the song the band on Harry's planet plays in "Its Good to Be King" the theme song to MacGyver?

I couldn't quite tell, myself.

Happy Holidays.

A question that's going to sound pertinent and a little challenging, but I don't mean it to be. Question: What do you get out of the questions here and comments on your blog? I'm honestly curious. You don't have to come here, and even if you wanted to blog, you could turn the comments off. So, all I can assume is there is something about the feedback that is worth while, and I'm just interested in what. Is it that we're just so irresistable
    I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Hiya Joe,

When work for Lost City started did you get the feeling that that was either the end of the whole show or a new begining?

H

Executive Producer, Stargate SG-1/Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by stargate barbie
    Hi Joe,
    Thanks for answering every question I've asked you so far, I'll understand if you are so sick of this subject that you don't feel like answering this one, but here goes;

Although I haven't been to the ship thread in a while, I think rather than being concerned that we won't see any entirely clear Sam/Jack ship (obviously) over the next couple of seasons, the shiplets might be more worried that Sam might be paired off with someone else, forgetting the continuity of the S/J relationship.

My question is; Is their any intention to do this? what are the chances that you guys will decide to have a shippy pairing between Sam and anyone other than Jack?

thanks for your time joe.

PS, whats happening with the furlings?

There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Musnud
    I've asked this before (quite a while ago), but New Season, New Possibilities...

Have you (or anyone else) pitched any story ideas for the return of Michael Phelps' Young Jack in S10? If not, would you be interested in pitching that idea, or is the S10 story arc prohibitive of that?

Thanks!
    Actually, the possibility was brought up as recently as last month but I'm afraid I'm one who's not so keen on the idea. Without Jack there to offer a comparison, the Young Jack character just doesn't work as well.

Hi Joe!

I've really enjoyed reading the questions and your responses...as convoluted as they sometimes are... <----understands that!

Anyway, it seems there is an interesting backstory to the character of Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, at least its been hinted at. Are we going to get to see more of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rdcalow
    Hi Joe,

Again thanks so much for answering our endless stream of questions. I would love to see more of what makes Sheppherd tick. We've seen that the lackadasical attitude he often sports can be shed instantly when he is faced with a crisis and keeps a cool head and deals with the threat in a very focused way..but does he have a family? DId he leave anyone behind? Can we see some team building down time for his team? And btw, it would be terrific if he and Mitchell did know eachother..

THanks!
    Rachel
    Yes, it would be nice to find out a little more about Shep, not to mention all of our Atlantis crew. And, over the course of season 2 and 3, we will be offering glimpses into their respective pasts and what they left behind on Earth to pursue the Atlantis project.

Quote Originally Posted by Whistler84
    I understand that you're just beginning to write the scripts for Season Three. Is there an episodes that centers around Weir and Teyla? I know I'm not the only one who wants to see them interact more, perhaps show some friendship? (It'd be great to have an episode where the boys get in trouble and the girls have to save the day.) Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell have mentioned several times that they would love to have more interaction between their characters. I hope you keep it in mind when writing!
    No story that specifically centers on the relationship between these two. However, there are still plenty of stories to tell in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by chocdoc
    Hi Joe,

You mentioned that Sam and Mitchell have a back history, but that this would not be explored in season 9. Are you all thinking about exploring that back history a bit in season 10?

Thanks for your time!
    It is possible - if the right circumstances in the right story come along. For instance, a while ago, a fan asked whether Daniel would be telling Vala about Share. At the time, my response was "its possible" simply because the circumstances had not presented itself. Lo and behold, the proper circumstances did come along in Counter-Strike.

Quote Originally Posted by binkpmmc
    Joe - there are some great eps from the past that focused on the Stargate (the use of which seems to have been greatly diminished in the last few seasons and we hardly see it never mind have stories that really involve the Gate in any way anymore) like 48 hours and the one with the black hole I cannot recall the name of (I think it was A Matter of Time?) and the way it was used in fabulous ways in 1969 and in 2010 and how it was used it to blow up a sun, etc., - all great stuff - did I say I miss the Gate -

Will there be any eps in the rest of S9 or S10 that either focus on the Gate, as in some of the past eps, or at least have the Gate involved in the story the way it has been in the past? Please if all you are going to say is "why not" or "Its possible" or "we will see the gate" then go ahead and skip the question.

Thanks.
    Ripple Effect and Off the Grid deal directly with stargate issues.

Quote Originally Posted by stem_ago
    Joe,

Now that SG1 is moving into exploration and mythology and away from the romantic entanglements (best news I've heard in ages btw), have you developed a story behind the identification of the Ori with fire (traditionally evil/hell in western religions, however identified with life in many early civilizations)?

Thanks
    Stemago
    Not specifically that element, however we'll be learning a lot more about the Ori as the season progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer
    Hi, Joe!

Don't get mad, but what exactly does annoy () you about the "Furlings"?

Thanks!
    Just their names.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave C
    Hi joe

you guys are doing a great job on both shows

any plans to look through Ronan's past, perhaps have him meet other survivors of his homeworld

cheers and keep up the good work
    Yes. Rob has pitched out a story that will offer a little more insight into Ronon's history with the wraith.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnknown
    On the show, are gods in Earth cultures such as Apophis and Ares named after the Goa'uld, or did the Goa'uld merely use the names?
    The series has operated under the assumption that the goa'uld made use of pre-established religious and mythological figures, assuming their personas in order to exercise control over potential believers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    Hey Joe,

Any chance of seeing Jonas's world dealing with the Ori in Season 10 or 11? I'm being optimistic

Ace

Its possible. A lot of it will have to do with the consequences of Camelot.

Quote Originally Posted by JMallozzi
    For instance, a while ago, a fan asked whether Daniel would be telling Vala about Share. At the time, my response was "its possible" simply because the circumstances had not presented itself. Lo and behold, the proper circumstances did come along in Counter-Strike.

Does this mean we might see Sha're in Counter-Strike?

SueS