Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Has Joe had time to respond yet?

Gilder
    Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

I think it'll be headline news if/when he does.

ETA: On the off chance that anyone actually READS the first few replies on this thread before posting, themselves, I figured I'd pass along Darren's latest decree since it got buried fast and no one has any way of knowing it without being psychic ( ) :

Originally posted by Darren
    Hi all!

Just a quick note. From this point on, for the time being, we'd like to ask everyone to limit themselves to one question per post in the "Ask Joe Mallozzi," "Ask Martin Gero," and "Ask BamBam" threads. We want to make sure as many people as possible get to participate, and no overwhelm our special guests, and also help to avoid that pesky "He's already answered that five times" problem.

And no, that doesn't mean you can post 10 times in a row. Please wait till Joe has answered your question (or at least till a day or two has passed) before asking another.

Thanks! And thanks once again to these guys for spending time with us here at GateWorld.
    And from one of the other mods:

Originally posted by David
    For once I'd like to see people refrain from having to have the last word.

QUESTIONS ONLY, PLEASE.
    There IS a separate "discussion" thread for all the superfluous guano, folks. Try using it.
    Last edited by ShadowMaat; 04 June 2005, 03:33 PM.

Comment

This was the last info from Darren that *I* saw -- posted on May 12th in a thread asking about Joe's Q&A. He said there had been a snag but it was still in the works.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....07&postcount=5

Maybe Darren has an update for us?
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I and other fans of Sassy Gate - home of fandom's most impudent and disrespectful canid - and her dragonoid galpal - can guess what the delay may be - probably someone checking the quantum shielding is intact on the writing room - oh dear another interview - another opportunity for ...

its just he always says something that hmmm badly muffled laughter 'Inspires"

oh dear oh dearie me
        Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

The unexciting answer is "It'll be done when it's done!"

It's not Joe's fault it's been delayed. That'd be my responsibility.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

The unexciting answer is "It'll be done when it's done!"

It's not Joe's fault it's been delayed. That'd be my responsibility.
            I hate that answer! It has kept me from playing Halo 2 for nearly 6 months. Ahh well, we've been waiting since before Lost City for the Q & A and now that Season 8 is upon us. I think I wait longer...

I'm starting to think the answers might even be outdated by now though. ::shrugs::

Ace
            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

The good news is that we have the first half of Joe's Q&A! The bad news is that we'll probably hold on to it and wait until we have the whole thing to publish at once. But there has been great progress!

Comment

Just wondering if I missed this being posted or has this interview just gone into a website black hole?

Comment

Black hole.

I think Joe is sitting on a beach somewhere sipping margaritas.

Comment

Black hole.

I think Joe is sitting on a beach somewhere sipping margaritas.
                    Sounds like a man after my own heart....
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

So it is safe to say that we will never see it then?

Comment

most of the questions have probably answered themselves by now

Comment

We shall see what Joe wants to do when he returns and is able to spend some time on GW-related items. (The "In the Making" series would be a higher priority to me, personally.)

It may also be so old now (coming up on a year) that many of the questions are just too outdated. In any case, we'll try to get something new going with Joe when he can do it.

Comment

We shall see what Joe wants to do when he returns and is able to spend some time on GW-related items. (The "In the Making" series would be a higher priority to me, personally.)
                            Me too! I loved that addition to the episode listings on GW. Behind the scene info is always interesting. Hopefully he can find some time in his busy schedule to write those again.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                              Me too! I loved that addition to the episode listings on GW. Behind the scene info is always interesting. Hopefully he can find some time in his busy schedule to write those again.
                              I'm hoping he'll be able to get back to it when the second half of season eight gets underway!!
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X