This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9th chevron?

what is the 9th chevron i have seen a few ppl mention it as a spin off show? or is it something else

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Unless I've been grossly misinformed, I think you've been seeing people discuss the function of the ninth chevron.

There are nine chevrons around the stargate. We know that the first six designate a point in space you want to travel to, the seventh is the point of origin, the eighth chevron is used to travel to galaxies other than our own. But the function of the ninth chevron has never been addressed, so there are many theories out there about what it does. There are some theories as to its function here:

Ninth Chevron
    The ninth chevron cont.
    The Ninth Chevron

Comment

Don't forget my thread!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8025

There are also several fan sites called Chevron Nine, and The Ninth Chevron. but I don't know if that is what you were looking for.

Owen Macri

Comment

We don't know what the ninth chevron does, but it is on the gate. If you look at the SGC gate, the eigth and ninth chevrons are under the ramp.
        JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
        VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
        MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
        LANDRY
        : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
        Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
        Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
        Mmm... Green...

Comment

Working...
        X