This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson's Eyes

He's been in a sarcophagus many times, but why does he still need glasses? The sarcophagus can resurrect him, but not fix his eyes, or has it at some time? Thanks,

David

The sarcophagus can probably only repair damage that happened in an injury or something. Having bad eyes is written in your code, and it would be able to change that. Maybe if you go in there long enough, who knows.

A symbiote can fix your eyes though... I think I'm quite happy with my glasses though

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

His eyes got better in "need." Maybe that's why he can sometimes take his glasses off now and still see (without contacts). Every now and then he does put the glasses in his pocket. I need mine all the time. But I don't think I'll go the sarc or symbiote route--too much of a downside.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        His eyes got better in "need." Maybe that's why he can sometimes take his glasses off now and still see (without contacts). Every now and then he does put the glasses in his pocket. I need mine all the time. But I don't think I'll go the sarc or symbiote route--too much of a downside.
        On the upside, you'd always have someone to talk to

Or... well, think to...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

You can also take out your eyes and get Gordy's eye wear.

Comment

Working...
          X