X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Dwarf Movie

The Red Dwarf Movie.
    Those of you who know what Red Dwarf is, what do you think?
    When is it coming out?
    -GuyFromOH
    I'm a guy, from Ohio.
    ------------------------------------
    Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
    Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
    cool!"

I want to know that too cos its been said that there's gonna be a movie for ages now and yet there hasn't been anything produced! What is going on?!
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

According to Yahoo! Movies, filming for this movie was supposed to start last month. I have no idea if it has, though. Depending on when filming wraps up, it might be released in 2005.
      It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Originally posted by JQuinn
        According to Yahoo! Movies, filming for this movie was supposed to start last month. I have no idea if it has, though. Depending on when filming wraps up, it might be released in 2005.
        I've been looking all over for the latest news, every otherwise reliable site, even imdb.com, seems to be way out of date. the reddwarf.co.uk site is sadly out of date. I don't think filming has started yet.
        -GuyFromOH
        I'm a guy, from Ohio.
        ------------------------------------
        Teal'c: "Chelnak!"
        Daniel: "Direct translation: Very
        cool!"

Comment

Are we talking about that American version that was being planned a few years ago???? (With a female Cat and such...brrr....)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
          ~CELLO!~
          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Wasn't the americanised version gonna be the film originally but then got canned due to fan dissapointment.

Comment

Nah, this is the Brit version, with the original cast. I can't remember if I've heard anything about them starting, since the process has been going extremely slowly. I know I haven't gotten a newsletter from them (I signed up on their site), but that doesn't mean much!

Comment

I think i remember one of the cast mentioning the film during one of the DVD commentaries. I THINK they said it was going to be filmed soon.
                "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

last i read, they had just decided to shoot in an australien studio, but i reckon they weregonna start shooting last month, but if that had happened there would likely be some news!

Comment

Norman lovett (holly) stated that its INCREDIBLY unlikely that there will be a move. Theyve been talking about it for ages and have yet to pull their fingers out.

That said Rob Grant and Doug Naylor, after an eternity of not talking both put footage together for the latest dwarf DVD release. Dunno if its very significant but considering there was NO word from grant at all on the DVD's this might be a step forward. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by farcue View Post
                      Norman lovett (holly) stated that its INCREDIBLY unlikely that there will be a move. Theyve been talking about it for ages and have yet to pull their fingers out.

That said Rob Grant and Doug Naylor, after an eternity of not talking both put footage together for the latest dwarf DVD release. Dunno if its very significant but considering there was NO word from grant at all on the DVD's this might be a step forward. Fingers crossed!
                      Dude this was last post in this thread is from 2004!

Its best not to resurrect old threads... especially when theres already a thread on this subject on the front page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=7702&page=12
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                      X