• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shester
    Hey SciFi woman!

All I can say is "DITTO".

Sybil
    Sybil, am I imagining things or is GateWorld becoming more of a Ben-a-holic friendly place to post?

Comment

Wow, I dont know. I love these two together but I always thought Vala was meant for Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        Okay, okay..I know that this may sound a bit crazy, but I figured since the characters (John/Aeryn) where shipped on Farscape...why not ship them on Stargate SG-1! So sit down..relax...and ship Vala and Cameron away....
        they sure look pretty together, at any rate

Comment

Originally posted by scifi woman
          Sybil, am I imagining things or is GateWorld becoming more of a Ben-a-holic friendly place to post?

It sure seems to be.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
            they sure look pretty together, at any rate

Definitely.

Sybil

Comment

I am looking forward to up coming episodes..... I think I will go and watch Farscape.. Need to see some kissing,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by SMEAGOL2
                I am looking forward to up coming episodes..... I think I will go and watch Farscape.. Need to see some kissing,,,,,

Best kisses in the world are on Farscape.

Sybil

Comment

but then i could have sworn in last nites ep, they were kinda flirting or can that be blamed on my shippy scape heart.
                  sigpic

Comment

Its funny. Being a fan of Farscape I so want these two to get together. But this is Stargate not Farscape. That said, Cam needs some Alien love from Vala. Of course she is still "married".

Comment

You're welcome scifi woman. If i had more caps i would put them here, but i'm at work

Now. I'm talking about Cam and Vala not about A and J. A&J are from another Galaxy, spoiler mini series----->
                      Spoiler:
                      married and have a baby

Cam and Vala are different characters!

Vala and Daniel are great and i love them together, they are really cute and funny and care for each other. Cam and Sam are also great together and have a great friendship BUT when Vala and Cam in the same room, it's the DEAL!

still, i love everyone (including Cam it's new for me to like him... ) and i hope to see more team stories (with Teal'c of course)and lots of friendship!

P.s. I think that Vala and Shep are also HOT

Comment

Yeah I'd like some Vala\Cam and Vala\Daniel Ship. She seems to be able to handle them both.

Comment

lol.. All out fight as to who will get Vala....

Comment

Originally posted by SMEAGOL2
                            lol.. All out fight as to who will get Vala....
                            I'm sure Vala would enjoy it...
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                              You're welcome scifi woman. If i had more caps i would put them here, but i'm at work

Now. I'm talking about Cam and Vala not about A and J. A&J are from another Galaxy, spoiler mini series----->
                              Spoiler:
                              married and have a baby

Cam and Vala are different characters!

Vala and Daniel are great and i love them together, they are really cute and funny and care for each other. Cam and Sam are also great together and have a great friendship BUT when Vala and Cam in the same room, it's the DEAL!

still, i love everyone (including Cam it's new for me to like him... ) and i hope to see more team stories (with Teal'c of course)and lots of friendship!

P.s. I think that Vala and Shep are also HOT

Ben and Claudia have incredible chemistry. If you didn't think so before not ever seeing Farscape you can still see it now even though these two characters are far from being shippy. They just light up the screen with just a simple look between the two of them. I have never seen anything like it. I can't even think of another TV couple that smokes like these two did and still do...

Comment

OK now I really want these to characters to get together... But only if its done right...

Comment

Working...
                                X