Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: SERENITY (Firefly movie) PRESCREENING AGAIN

ATTENTION BROWNCOATS:

ON MAY 26th there will be ANOTHER prescreen of Serenity. The site may not be updated for that date yet but go here: http://www.cantstopthesignal.com/

DO NOT BELIEVE IT IF IT SAYS SOLD OUT. Click it anyway or go here to see about direct sales
    http://jacquelinepassey.blogs.com/

Las Vegas Tix will be on sale May 15 and have to be purchased at the theatre (I had to call the theatre). Once again it appears there is no So Cal screening, so anyone from there, COME HERE AND MEET UP WITH ME.

Can't Stop The Signal

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
    "Time for some thrilling heroics."
    "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
    "I'll be in my bunk."

Hartford and Boston.

I so need to go, then brag that I went to everyone here.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
      Hartford and Boston.

I so need to go, then brag that I went to everyone here.
      And yes, maybe see some footage that everyone else may not get to see!
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
        And yes, maybe see some footage that everyone else may not get to see!
        Or that may end up on the eventual DVD. I am wondering if this version will be different in ANY way from the one I saw last week.

ANY-way...looks like all 20 cities sold out in less than an hour. Call your local theater for verification. It took that long for 10 cities to sell out 2 weeks ago. AND IT IS AMAZING, so I can see why.

Looks as if the BIG DAMN MOVIE (tm) is gonna be a hit. Imagine how big another Stargate movie might be...

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
        "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
          Or that may end up on the eventual DVD. I am wondering if this version will be different in ANY way from the one I saw last week.

ANY-way...looks like all 20 cities sold out in less than an hour. Call your local theater for verification. It took that long for 10 cities to sell out 2 weeks ago. AND IT IS AMAZING, so I can see why.

Looks as if the BIG DAMN MOVIE (tm) is gonna be a hit. Imagine how big another Stargate movie might be...
          Or it means that there is a core group of fanatical fans.

But I'm hopin it'll be a big damn hit. But the previews are doing what they are supposed to be doing. Floating positive reviews around the net, I've seen very little negative reviews, one or two at the most.

144 + 41 days till Serenity.

Comment

I am in love with your siggy. Still trying to create a "good" one for myself but I do think that I have a pretty cool avatar at Scifi.com

(I do have Jayne *sigh* in mine here, though! )

"I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

Originally posted by bugchicklv
              I am in love with your siggy. Still trying to create a "good" one for myself but I do think that I have a pretty cool avatar at Scifi.com

(I do have Jayne *sigh* in mine here, though! )
              Thanks, I'm in love with that line, as well as when Jayne goes "Let's go be bad guys".

Jayne is so fine. *end fangirly sqeeing moment*

Comment

Working...
              X