No announcement yet.

Family (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liked the scene where Teal’c thanks Fro’tak for providing shelter and protection to his wife and much to his surprise he finds out F. had married his wife in his absence… Also liked when his wife called Teal’c on it -reminding T. that he did have a choice and that he did abandon them with no more contact… and that in his absence she made the best choice she could to provide a life for their son.

Favorite Jack line (after he returned to F’s home in the serpent guard suit): “No wonder these guys are always cranky.”
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Man Rya'c seems so young in this ep, especially to how old he is in S8. Is there any other eps with Rya'c in between this and Sacrifices? Or do you just get to see this big jump inbetween?

Comment

He was in the Redemption two parter in S6!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

This is gonna sound completely heartless...but I still don't quite understand why it was so hard for Teal'c to shoot Ry'ac. Me Mum says that it's something you can't understand until you have a child--but in the meantime, I'm still lost. Yeah, a zat blast hurts like a sonova, but there wasn't a danger of it killing Ry'ac. And even putting Ry'ac in that much pain would have to be better than the alternative.

Someone want to help me out here?

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Good example,but best left to the S6/7 folders...
            I must admit,I always enjoy the continuity of the PTB keeping the same actor for Rya'c.
            IMO,he played Rya'c very convincingly as Apophis' tool . Of course, he went loopy when they took the fake teeth away,......pity Teal'c had to zat him in the end to break the "hold" Apophis had on the boy !
            I agree that the actor played Rya'c very well, especially considering how young he must be. I really liked this episode - it was good to see some emotion and character development for Teal'c. The plotline was nice and twisty too - i didn't have a clue which way it was going to go the first time i watched it. And it was nice to see Bra'tac again - he's definately one of my favourite minor characters. I love his scenes with Jack.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

When Drey' auc was sitting at the table in the beginning of the ep, was she playing with a toy dinosaur?

Fro'tak has a silver tattoo, and Bra'tac says he holds a high office, so does this mean he is 'The high tax collector of Chulac' or something?

Did anyone notice the giant, nasty looking serated swords above Fro'taks fireplace?
              Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

3 zat shots ... HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                  When Drey' auc was sitting at the table in the beginning of the ep, was she playing with a toy dinosaur?

I KNOW!!!!!! i need to see that episode again on DVD and pause and zoom in!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Average episode Nothing to really make me wnat to watch it agian in a hurry

Comment

It was kind of average.......a little off-world........and it was kinda crummy with the let's bite down and blow everything up concept

Comment

It will get better the older Teal'c's son gets. We all know this, we've seen it. It's just gonna take time.
                        ...it never ends.

Comment

did anybody notice the Chulak gate was practically flat?
                          your new guide to stargate news.
                          www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
                          www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Comment

Ya it kinda does!
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah it does look flat lol

Comment

I rewatched this not too long ago. It was a lot better than I remembered. Ry'ac with the baseball glove on his head was too funny. A great actor playes him. When I see Ry'ac in 'Sacrifices' it jut amazes me how much he's grown up on the show. I wish he'd show up again, but I fear it's too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X