• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family (208)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208

The SG-1 team attempt to rescue Rya'c, Teal'c's son who has been kidnapped and brainwashed by Apophis. Teal'c learns disturbing news about his wife.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:35 PM.

Poor Teal'c. This episode highlights just how much he's given up for the cause of freedom from the Goa'uld.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Wow, Rya'c has grown, hes like such a little kid in that episode.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Just saw this episode today. It was a well done episode. My only question is: what is a ha'taaka? Ryac used that term several times, but there was no elaboration on the term by anyone. Does anyone know the meaning of this term?

Comment

Probably a word you can't say on a PG show, or a PG forum

Kind of like how mikta = @$$
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            Poor Teal'c. This episode highlights just how much he's given up for the cause of freedom from the Goa'uld.
            Ya, I agree.

It was nice to see an ep. where Teal'c does more than just raise an eyebrow.
            sigpic

Comment

There are a few stargate translation sites on the web... I'm sure you could figure it out if you did a little searching.

Is this the one where Teal'c's wife marries the other guy.

I like how the goa'uld mind control was addressed at serveral other time as well.
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 March 2011, 03:06 AM.

Comment

What I don't Get is Jackson says Apopquiz musta escaped by going throught gate after him but he went throught the gate when the timer was at 1 second. Apopquiz had zilch time to get to the gate.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Maybe it was 7 seconds and you've got a crap screen!(or maybe I'l recheck the DVD sometime)!
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Well, it was just a guess on Jackson's part. Could be the Goa'ulds escaped by some other method.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                      Maybe it was 7 seconds and you've got a crap screen!(or maybe I'l recheck the DVD sometime)!
                      Or maybe they got there when was Danny still in the sarc. It wasn't really a major contiuntly problem, I just thought it was an amusing fact.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

It was a good story but I just got so sick of listening to Rya'c constantly yelling and screaming.

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

This is definately one of the better eps of the series. Its a rare time we see Teal'c so emotional.

I think what makes this such a good eps however is the acting by Teal'c, Bretac, Ryac

Comment

I thought this episode really brougth in what it felt lie for teal'c, like said in ost bfor, but it also introduced Apophisis way to brainwash people to beoem hsi slaves/followers/jaffa ect

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                              Is this the one where Teal'c's wife marries the other guy.
                              Yes,she married Fro'tak (of the three Zat-shots).I don't think Jack liked bigamist turncoats !

Actually, I liked this episode.Mainly for Christopher Judge's versatile performance.Teal'c was able to show some vulnerability and take a central role . Good enough for me !
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                              X