This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blueprints

i know there are several threads regarding the ships but when searching through i cant find much in the way of blueprints mainly pics (and i do love pics) i know in a few episodes there was blueprints on computers in the background and corridor layout plans of asgard and prometheus ships so i was just wondering of anyone had copies of these.

my email is [email protected] if you wanna email them (its also my msn if anyone wants to chat randomly)
    the very young do not always do as they are told...

you blow up one star and suddenly everyone expects you to be able to walk on water... next parting the red sea

Here's a couple of screencaps of Ha'tak diagrams. Teal'c's pointing at the escape hatches in the first one.

Comment

nice anymore?
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

i have prommie blueprints but i dont know how to get them in to the post? tell me and tier yours.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

Here's the Daedalus from the beginning of Moebius:

In order to put images in your posts all you have to do is click the insert image button (the yellow icon with mountains) and insert the address. If they're still on your computer (i.e. not on the internet) then click on the 'Manage Attatchments' button below all the smilies. Remember, you have to click 'Go Advanced' first.

Comment

these are some of the only ones in existance, to my knowledge of the promethius. dam its too large, any ideas on reducing the file size from, 500kb to about 39kb?
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

It depends what format the images are - .JPG files tend to be smaller without sacrificing too much quality.

So you want blueprints? Here's a real blueprint!

I've managed to get one of the Prometheus - it's not very high quality, but at least it's something:

Comment

these are some of the only ones in existance, to my knowledge of the promethius: they worked but a heck of alot of quality has been lost
                Attached Files
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

Nice!

Does anyone think the general shape of the Prometheus is similar to that of the Klingon ships from Star Trek?

Here's a highly detailed sketch of a Goa'uld shipyard by none other than our own Danny boy.
                  Doesn't get any better than that!

Comment

They look slightly similar, allthogh the kilngon ships are still much, MUCH, diffrent.

Owen Macri

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                      They look slightly similar, allthogh the kilngon ships are still much, MUCH, diffrent.

Owen Macri
                      Not all that much difference...

(Don't want to break copyright laws, so I'll just post links.)

First, here's the prommie(and the U.S.S Prometheus)

Now an old school Attack Cruiser
                      And fairly large drawing of another

(This one made me laugh. Haha, puny whaling ship. Good movie, too)

I can see how they look alike. Both ships have the same shape, although prommie reminds me of a shoebox. Very, very rectangular.
                      JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                      VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                      MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                      LANDRY
                      : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                      Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                      Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                      Mmm... Green...

Comment

You are right, both shipd have the same basic shape, that is really cool! However there are obvious diffrences, in the hull design, but the overall basic shape is very similar. Good job noticing that.

Owen Macri

Comment

I've managed to get a couple more of the Prometheus:

Comment

nice, btw the orange and blue one i posted is of the daedalus not the prommie!
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

Can anyone help me, all throughout this thread I have seen peoples' posts saying "here is a picture of this", or "I just found this picture," but then I don't see any pictures. There is only one post that is an exception to this, the eigth post by Immhotep, other than that, there are no pictures.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                              X