This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wormhole gif

hi could somebody help me. im looking for a gif of the stargate wormhole engaging i want to use it as a screen saver for my motorolla V3 i dont know how to make gifs so a standard avatar size should be perfect. if anybody can help that would be great thanks in advance

oh cool i didn't even know you could get staragte screensavers on your cell/mobile phone!!!
    an animated iris would be my favourite!!
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I would probably do the whole of the SG intro bit, with the music! All I need is a mobile

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

yeah the mobile i have allows u to download gifs from the computer to the phone as long as it isnt too big. i hear that the US and canada are really behind when it comes to cell phones. BTW im in australia and no we dont ride kangaroos around.

.......................unless my car runs out of fuel.

Comment

I've managed to slap a couple of gifs together. They're pretty similar, only the angles are slightly different.

http://img137.echo.cx/img137/3946/stargateone1nd.gif
          http://img66.echo.cx/img66/4523/stargatetwo5wv.gif

Although they're only a few frames each, you should realise the files are quite big (compared to your average gif, at least). Enjoy!

Comment

thats brilliant thanks for that gonna try to install in on my phone ill let u know how it all goes. again thanks for the effort

Comment

Isn't there a gif somewhere with a spinning SGC logo? I have a screensaver with that on my computer, but it would be cool to have it on my cell too. (and it doesn't support .scr )

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                Isn't there a gif somewhere with a spinning SGC logo? I have a screensaver with that on my computer, but it would be cool to have it on my cell too. (and it doesn't support .scr )
                You could just take screecaps of the screensaver and make a gif out of them.
                Like Cars?

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                  I am sure I've seen a moving SGC spinning logo on a Stargate website, but this was a while back so I can't remember the URL but I'll have a look through some sites I visit to see if I can find one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    I am sure I've seen a moving SGC spinning logo on a Stargate website, but this was a while back so I can't remember the URL but I'll have a look through some sites I visit to see if I can find one.
                    Ok, I'll look for it. Please let me know if you find one.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

How about this one?

http://www.infinitelybetter.com/inde...zone/downloads

I'm not sure that it's the official one - it looks slightly cartoonish to me.

Comment

oh by the way that gate wooosh thing works a treat on my phone thanks alot for the gif

Comment

maybe its the alcohol talking but this is by far the friendliest site i have ever been to u guys are tip top keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hywel
                            How about this one?

http://www.infinitelybetter.com/inde...zone/downloads

I'm not sure that it's the official one - it looks slightly cartoonish to me.
                            Thats the one site I found just as well - I'm sure I've seen it on a Stargate site, but there is so many out there to view.

Comment

I've seen another one where the logo looks more 3D and the colours are a bit greener. But that was a long, long time ago.

EDIT: Thanks to David *below* for sorting out a problem of which we shall never speak again.
                              Last edited by Hywel; 07 May 2005, 11:40 AM. Reason: Problem solved

Comment

Working...
                              X