The Thor/Jack disscussion/thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thor/Jack disscussion/thunk thread

Hasn't anyone else noticed that O'Neill and Thor seem to have a very "special" relationship, and that Jack has an obsession with Asgard "shiny flat butts"?

Well, they're both unemotional and a bit aloof. And it's better than SOME pairings I've heard about. Why the heck not?

Comment

i can definately see the special relationship between them but the ship id really like to see developed is thor/kinsey there is definately something there!

Comment

I'm more of an Anise/Paul shipper

Comment

what about hammond/morrigan? i think there might be something going on there

Comment

O, Neil/Thor?????/.....Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *breathes* Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            Last edited by Darren; 01 May 2004, 06:56 PM.
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

The one I *really* want to see is Anise/Osiris....

Comment

how about olokun/kali?

Comment

Originally posted by Nurgle
                  Hasn't anyone else noticed that O'Neill and Thor seem to have a very "special" relationship, and that Jack has an obsession with Asgard "shiny flat butts"?
                  Most definately.

Why else would Jack have asked Thor to go fishing with him?
                  ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                  regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

Originally posted by daxterdd
                    Most definately.

Why else would Jack have asked Thor to go fishing with him?
                    well wait a second he has taken teal'c fishing as well. are we atarting to see a trend here?

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                      well wait a second he has taken teal'c fishing as well. are we atarting to see a trend here?
                      Ya never know. Maybe.

:beg:
                      ** Dax

Slowly but surely
                      regaining my post count.

Dax(ie)Parrot the Very Bored Wierdie Nitty Bluie Alien Purple THUNK Fan

Comment

Originally posted by daxterdd
                        Ya never know. Maybe.

:beg:
                        i think it would be funny to have an episode where thor did agree to go fishing with jack but have teal'c pull him aside and have a quiet conversation with thor that we cant hear and then thor comes back to jack and says on second thought maybe i should just go....

Comment

Something else to consider as potential proof in the O'Neill/Thor Ship/Slash (what gender is Thor, anyway?)...

The Asgard have shown an interest in using O'Neills DNA for procreation....

Comment

i see a definate possibility for a relationship happening...
                            My flickr photography.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurgle
                              Something else to consider as potential proof in the O'Neill/Thor Ship/Slash (what gender is Thor, anyway?)...

The Asgard have shown an interest in using O'Neills DNA for procreation....
                              i think they are all genderless now since they no longer have the ability to sexually reproduce

Comment

Working...
                              X