This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is thunking?

where I come from thunking means something not very nice... it obviously means something different here and I was wondering what it was. thank you.

wanda x

It refers to the sound one makes when one hits the floor in a faint after having viewed a particularly fine specimen of man- or womanhood. The thunk threads are rife with photos of these fine specimens, and the associated drooling and squeeing. Come see!

Comment

thank you for explaining that... personally I wouldn't thunk though... I'd rather squalooble

wanda x

Comment

Originally posted by hotfudgesundae
        thank you for explaining that... personally I wouldn't thunk though... I'd rather squalooble

wanda x
        is squalooble a rather obscure Red Dwarf refference??

Comment

Squalooble? Sounds like it should be a small town in the wilds of Canada.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            It refers to the sound one makes when one hits the floor in a faint after having viewed a particularly fine specimen of man- or womanhood. The thunk threads are rife with photos of these fine specimens, and the associated drooling and squeeing. Come see!

LOLOL...this is why you will never see a reply on a thunking thread from me...more like they would faint if they saw my sexy self come walking in the room

We used to call thunking that thing you did when you were a kid, where you you would use your thumb to hold down your middle or index finger, then thwack a friend or schoolmate in the head with it...ie...thunking
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
            X