This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexa Doig/Carolyn Lam discussion and appreciation thread

Hi guys I thought to start a appreciation thread for the new doctor.What has been said in GateWorld is that her name is Carolyn Lam. She is Stargate Command's new chief medical officer and the daughter of General Landry.She is at the top of her field -- intelligent, quick-witted, and she doesn't take guff from anyone."And I saw the one picture of her on the gateworld homepage Click here and she is pretty hot !! Here is her fan site: Lexa Doig fan site So I think that this is one of the positive things that is going to happen in the ninth season You can post your thoughts about Lexa Doig in here and you can post some pictures in here but don't make them to big !! I found this one on the gateworld homepage.She is hot.I hope she'll have the same haircolor on stargate as in this picture:
    Last edited by Lord Zedd; 08 March 2005, 02:35 AM.
    Lord Zedd

Why not a thread on the hottes Doctor in SGC

"Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Wrong person. Go get a fraiser picture then it'll be right.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
        Wrong person. Go get a fraiser picture then it'll be right.
        Yeah I miss Janet Fraiser too and a lot of stargate fans miss her !! I still don't know why they had to kill her off.But what do you think of the new doctor?What expectations do you have for Carolyn Lam?Talk to me people
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Yeah I miss Janet too but the new doctor is hot!! I heared the news that there is going to be a new doctor.I am looking forward to seeing her.I haven't seen andromeda but I found a 'soft-sex sence with Lexa Doig in it.She is hot !!!
          your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Lexa was great as Rommie/Andromeda. I look forward to seeing her in the SGC, but I also miss Janet. It is sad that Lexa hasn't had a big part in the final season of Andromeda. but she did just have a baby, and let's all be happy for that!
            Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

Just read that lexa doig will be on sg1. anyone have any clue what she will be playing (anything but an andoriod please.) Will she be a love interest to her real life hubby one danny jackson. Most of all I want to know if we can expect a little cat fighting. Cluadia vs. Lexa.

Truth be told its time for someone to settle down on the show. I can't name four people in my life that have had that bad of luck with relationships. Heck T seems to be the one having the most luck with the ladies. Though I would advice against marriage. Both T and Jacksons wives where killed. Heck even scara who was soon to be married. See carter was just trying to save petes life. Kind of fill sorry for Ry'ac.
              Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllowedToNameAnything.Ever.
                Just read that lexa doig will be on sg1. anyone have any clue what she will be playing (anything but an andoriod please.) Will she be a love interest to her real life hubby one danny jackson. Most of all I want to know if we can expect a little cat fighting. Cluadia vs. Lexa.

Truth be told its time for someone to settle down on the show. I can't name four people in my life that have had that bad of luck with relationships. Heck T seems to be the one having the most luck with the ladies. Though I would advice against marriage. Both T and Jacksons wives where killed. Heck even scara who was soon to be married. See carter was just trying to save petes life. Kind of fill sorry for Ry'ac.
                Lexa has been signed on for several episodes to play the new doc. Not sure how I feel about it......
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Spoiler:
                  According the what I've heard, there is no ship between Daniel and Dr. Lam. (I believe that's her character's name.)
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

According to the spoilers from Creaton Ent convention
                    Spoiler:
                    Dr. Lam once had a relation with Mitchell (Browder)
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 28 April 2005, 04:41 AM. Reason: fixed spoiler tag

Comment

She will also be (when he arrives) the new general that will lead SG's (Beau Bridges) daughter in the show.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                        She will also be the new general that will lead SG's daughter in the show.

What he means is that Dr. Lam is General Landry's daughter, though the details about all that are unclear, i.e., why is her last name different, how can she be there without triggering nepotism regulations, etc. Also, she is supposed to have some kind of romantic history with Colonel Mitchel (Ben Browder).

Michael Shanks said Doig got the role entirely on her own merit, that he had nothing to do with it.

a time to mourn

Comment

I'm happy Lexa got cast as the new CMO! Just have to say that. I finally have my favorite actress on my favorite show. SWEET!
                          It was the precious...the precious made me do it!

Comment

Woo Hoo! Lexa! Lexa! Lexa!

~Happy Dance~
                            It was the precious...the precious made me do it!

Comment

The SG1 guys have been trying to get Lexa on the show since 2001.

It is not suprising they wanted to grab her once Andromeda finished.

Most likely she will be a regular next season....right now Lexa's baby is

her prioriety and maybe doesn't need a full schedule.
                              Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X