No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thor as rygel truly took me by suprise when I first saw pics of him, and I LOVED it.

can't stop watching the farscape scene...

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
      1) She looks beautiful in the caps.

2) Claudia as Vala as Aeryn and not Claudia as Aeryn despite her being the original in the first place. That's true talent!

Shower scene
      "Nope"

Seems I'm one of the few who also likes the fake cast interviews (has Peter DeLuise gotten trim or what. Congratulations, sir!)
      A.
      That was weird!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

The 200 Special is real fun! Very good if not long Claudia stuff, too.

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

The 200 Special is real fun! Very good if not long Claudia stuff, too.

A.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

1) She looks beautiful in the caps.

2) Claudia as Vala as Aeryn and not Claudia as Aeryn despite her being the original in the first place. That's true talent!

More to come..

Aaaand:

Teal'c's looks.

Shower scene

Thor as Rygel

Seems I'm one of the few who also likes the fake cast interviews (has Peter DeLuise gotten trim or what. Congratulations, sir!)

A.
            Yeah, She has hella talent !!! I want to so Cam & Vala Ship!! they are just so right!!

how good was CJ as Teal'c When he was pitching Teal'c P.I. and marty was like I love it (teal'c smiles) but I'm not sure if the Execuitives will go for it...That Leer was PRICELESS!!!
            Yeah Jack and carter ...........Sir, R u in here?.....................Nope!
            And that farscape Scene was Classic - Teal'c as Dargo Still makes me laugh - HEZMANA!! and Rygel LOL
            That team america bit kicked ass too!! Especially when carter was prattling on and then she turns and Just because my sex organs are on the inside... HA HA HA
            Great EP

GO VALA - AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!
            MY IDOLS
            Look At Moiye KIMMY, Look at Moiye!

Comment

If you go HERE you can d/load 25 MB zip file with the whole content of the new #12 issue of Stargate Magazine. Pages 15-17 - interview with Claudia!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                If you go HERE you can d/load 25 MB zip file with the whole content of the new #12 issue of Stargate Magazine. Pages 15-17 - interview with Claudia!
                Thanks!

Just watched the special! It's so great!!
                Spoiler:
                I like the scene with Gary and Claudia where he asks her if he is in the ep or not!! There is really good Claudia stuff in the special.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you for the link!

Just watched the special! It's so great!!
                  Yes, Gary's quest is hilarious.

A.
                  VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

And there are screencaps from 200 available HERE BTW, anybody care to make some screencaps from the Inside special?

Comment

Hi Everyone... thought you may like to see this snippet from the new Dreamwatch. I'm not sure if this particular scene is known or not. If you haven't seen mention, enjoy

Spoiler:
                      Momento Mori, finds the brash con artist, who has already given birth, striken with amnesia and on the run on another planet. Today's sequence comes at the end of their little adventure as the SG-1 crew gather in Daniel Jackson's lab where General Landry surprises Vala with a box.
                      "What's this?" she asks.
                      "Let's call it a welcome back present," responds Landry.

Inside are two badges which means Vala is officially on the SG-1 team.

"For Carther it's interesting because Vala is not the type of woman Carter is," notes Amanda Tapping ahout the new blood. "Vala approaches things from a totally different perspective that is very sexual, flirtatious and non-military. So for Carter, there's a part of her that finds it difficult because she's so professional and loyal. At the same time, Claudia and I decided it is hugely important to us that our characters forge a bond and not become two completely polar opposite women who are constantly butting heads.
                      "That is so easy to fall into," she continues. "They are not necessarily writing moments for us but we are creating them. There is a friendship growing between these two women. It's an incredible journey to go on, that SG-1 goes through this gate and don't know what is on the other side and are in peril. To be able to share that with another woman is a huge deal so we want to make sure we don't become the two *****es fighting.|

Comment

And there are screencaps from 200 available HERE BTW, anybody care to make some screencaps from the Inside special?
                        I've made some.

Amanda is so funny and so is RDA
                        But this is Claudia thread and she is soooo awesome and funny too

Claudia made Chris laugh

Claudia and Gery

double Claudia

Claudia and Amanda love each other so much

More to come later, have to go. I'm late

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                          Hi Everyone... thought you may like to see this snippet from the new Dreamwatch. I'm not sure if this particular scene is known or not. If you haven't seen mention, enjoy

Spoiler:
                          Momento Mori, finds the brash con artist, who has already given birth, striken with amnesia and on the run on another planet. Today's sequence comes at the end of their little adventure as the SG-1 crew gather in Daniel Jackson's lab where General Landry surprises Vala with a box.
                          "What's this?" she asks.
                          "Let's call it a welcome back present," responds Landry.

Inside are two badges which means Vala is officially on the SG-1 team.

"For Carther it's interesting because Vala is not the type of woman Carter is," notes Amanda Tapping ahout the new blood. "Vala approaches things from a totally different perspective that is very sexual, flirtatious and non-military. So for Carter, there's a part of her that finds it difficult because she's so professional and loyal. At the same time, Claudia and I decided it is hugely important to us that our characters forge a bond and not become two completely polar opposite women who are constantly butting heads.
                          "That is so easy to fall into," she continues. "They are not necessarily writing moments for us but we are creating them. There is a friendship growing between these two women. It's an incredible journey to go on, that SG-1 goes through this gate and don't know what is on the other side and are in peril. To be able to share that with another woman is a huge deal so we want to make sure we don't become the two *****es fighting.|
                          I've mentioned Memento Mori spoiler a few pages back

Comment

Thanks for the caps valaCB! I made some caps, too! Hope the quality isn't that bad

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Those pictures look like theyre having fun!
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala
                                Thanks for the caps valaCB! I made some caps, too! Hope the quality isn't that bad

Spoiler:

The quality is PERFECT!

Comment

Working...
                                X