This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney Mckay

Generally charceters in the stargate world change very slowly. But those who remember rodney from sg1 or sure to have seen how much he has changed. He may still be a pain in the Niktah. but he seems to care more about others now then himself. (though i thought him being bashfull around the arcologist when looking for the zpm was a little out of place.) I was kind of glad we got to see the old rodney in the alternate earth on the sg1 finally. Of all the chrecters I think his has grown the most. with talya coming in close second.

I especially like the interactions with mckay and sheperad. (Kind of a daniel / jack thing going on. Except sheperad is actually intelligent.) Love to see more and Ford going at it as well. Especially would like to see him run into carter again

My fav rodney moment is between him and zalnkay when he dosent want rodney to go to the defese satalite. especially since early on in the season he couldn't remember zalnkays name. Now there kind of best buds.
    Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Being in the "real world" has humbled him a whole lot.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I also found it interesting in Mobius how he still liked carter despite she was a less attractive librarian thing. When compared to the fiery blonde he liked earlier like in ep where teal'c stuck in stargate crystals. Maybe after he returns from Atlantis a lot changed or Carer goes along to Atlantis and sees him changed... Oooh that's going to anoy sam/jack shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllowedToNameAnything.Ever.
        I was kind of glad we got to see the old rodney in the alternate earth on the sg1 finally.
        Made me ROFALMAO
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

There's already a thread for discussion of McKay over in the Characters section: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=227

Also, please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing stuff from the current/upcoming seasons. Thanks.

Comment

Watch Season 1 SG-1, the writers always make adjustments during/after season 1 of almost any show ever. I guess it is there way of tweaking things, usually after a couple of seasons it ends up being obvious it was for the best!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X