This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another SGC Story

You read the last post and choose what way to go. then you post another paragraph and put in two options for the next poster.

Jack On'Neill woke up at 5 am. He just could'nt sleep, so he got up and had breakfast. He then went to the SGC. when he got there, Sam wanted to talk to him. Jack went to Carter's lab. "Good morning, Sam..." Jack stared at her. Her eyes glowed.

1. Try to subdue Sam.

2. Try to talk to her.
    Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Originally posted by Puget Sound View Post
    You read the last post and choose what way to go. then you post another paragraph and put in two options for the next poster.

Jack On'Neill woke up at 5 am. He just could'nt sleep, so he got up and had breakfast. He then went to the SGC. when he got there, Sam wanted to talk to him. Jack went to Carter's lab. "Good morning, Sam..." Jack stared at her. Her eyes glowed.

1. Try to subdue Sam.

2. Try to talk to her.
    I chose Option 2 - Jack tries to talk to her.

Jack: Carter, what's going on ? Why are your eyes glowing?

Carter:This is why!

Option 1: Sam pulls a symbiote out of a sack and lunges toward Jack.

Option 2: Sam starts giving Jack some far-fetched explanation for why her eyes really glowed.

Comment

Sam pulls a symbiote out of a sack and lunges toward Jack.
      He quickly dodges and spins round to get sam in a headlock. jack tries to use the comm on the wall but carter thwarts him, in the struggle Sam drops the symbiote and jack steps on it, it dies making an awful squealing sound.

1. Hearing noises Teal'c comes into the room

2. hearing noises Daniel comes into the room
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

2. Daniel enters the room and is knocked flying across the room by Sam. He smashes out through the door and has his landing is broken by...

1. Thor, who has dropped in for a visit

2. General Hammond, who has dropped in for a visit

Comment

2:
          He smashes out through the door and has his landing is broken by General Hammond, who has dropped in for a visit

"Quick General, I think Carter is a Gould, What should we do?"

1: Hammond Suggests going to the armoury

2: Hammond Suggests Contacting the Tok'Ra
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

1. Hammond suggests going to the armoury. They go to the armoury, carrying Daniel. When they get there, they find that...

1. There is a Kull Warrior blocking the entrance

2. There are no P90s or Zats left

Comment

2:
              they find that there are no P90s or Zats left

"Thank Oma for Intars eh General?" said Daniel
              "You've got that right" he replied

1: They go it alone.

2: They call for backup.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

2. They call for backup but the phones are dead. They go up to the control room to find...

1. Siler cowering in a corner

2. Sam standing there waiting with the gate active behind her, letting an army of jaffa and kull through

Comment

1:
                  Siler is cowering in a corner of the control room, Daniel Runs over to see if he's alright.
                  "He seems to be in shock, we need to get him top the infirmary asap, has anyone seen Dr Lam?"
                  "What happened to him?"
                  Daniel quickly examines siler and sees slight burning on his forehead
                  "Looks like a ribbon device, trust me i know"
                  "Do you think he told the goa'uld anything?"
                  "I doubt it Siler is a good man, but i think the gould just did this for fun, theres no reason to go after siler if it already has the knowledge of Sam"
                  Suddenly...

1. The gate starts dialing.

2. SG-3 come into the control room.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

1: The Gate starts dialing.

Hammond: Can you tell what address it is dialing?

1:
                    Daniel: It's dialing the Gate in the Black Hole!

2:
                    Daniel: It's dialing the Aschen homeworld!

Comment

1. Daniel: It's dialing the black hole!
                      Hammond: Shut it down!
                      *Daniel tries to shut it down*

1. ...but it won't shut down

2. ...*Gate shuts down*

Comment

the gate shuts down but daniel get's a shock off the keyboard, he get's knocked back, but appears to be alright.
                        "someone must have rigged it to shock whoever tried to shut the gate down" said daniel
                        "thank god for airforce issue anti static boots" hammond replied
                        "indeed" teal'c says who has been standing there for ages but nobody noticed

1. Sam walks through the door saying the goa'uld has left her.

2. Jack walks through the door saying Sam got away.
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

1. Sam walks through the door saying the Goa'uld has left her. Teal'C zats Sam and they carry her to the infirmary. On the way there...

1. Sam wakes up, she is still a Goa'uld, and escapes.

2. They get to the infirmary and it turns out that the Goa'uld has left her... but it is now in Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaapaai993 View Post
                            1. Sam walks through the door saying the Goa'uld has left her. Teal'C zats Sam and they carry her to the infirmary. On the way there...

1. Sam wakes up, she is still a Goa'uld, and escapes.

2. They get to the infirmary and it turns out that the Goa'uld has left her... but it is now in Jack!

2.They get to the infirmary and it turns out that the Goa'uld has left her... but it is now in Jack!

Jack is briefly able to gain control and shouts," Kill me, that's an order! I don't want to live with a @#$%^**#! snake in my head!"

1) Hammond Zats O'Neill once and contacts the Tokra to attempt an extraction.

2) Tealc Zats O'Neill three times.

Comment

1: Hammond Zats O'Neill once and contacts the Tokra to attempt an extraction.

"Jack's far too important to let him die when we have other options"
                              Walter starts dialing.
                              Teal'c carries O'neill to holding cell and ties him up with cable ties.

1: Dialing is successful
                              2: Incoming wormhole starts happening when walter is up to about 4 or 5 chevrons (typical)
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X