This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay & Chloe: the forgotten ship

Okay, whoever actually read my message on the 'Avenger 2.0' thread knew this was inevitable. So, for promotion of said relationship, I give you this thread!

[Anyone who actually reads this -- that's your cue! ]

I hope someone out there is willing to discuss this ship here. If not, well, I can always talk to myself, so I won't take it too hard.

With no further ado, I hand over the mike to . . . everyone else!

(And don't worry; I'll start the 'Jay/Patrick thunk thread' one of these days.)
    Call me Sarah . . .
    • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
    • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
    • Trek forever!

Originally posted by startrekempress
    Okay, whoever actually read my message on the 'Avenger 2.0' thread knew this was inevitable. So, for promotion of said relationship, I give you this thread!

[Anyone who actually reads this -- that's your cue! ]

I hope someone out there is willing to discuss this ship here. If not, well, I can always talk to myself, so I won't take it too hard.

With no further ado, I hand over the mike to . . . everyone else!
    *saves startrekempress from talking to herself* *grin* I'm sure there must be people out there who like this ship, well, myself being one of them

Anyway, aww, I have to say they were cute in Avenger 2.0! I liked how she totally had a thing for him and he just was completely oblivious Plus, geek!love is just adorable...

So... what are your thoughts?
    Uncontrolled Destiny
    My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
      I liked how she totally had a thing for him and he just was completely oblivious
      Yeah, but it's sort of like Ginny and Harry: he has to get over Sam before he can have a successful love life. Speaking of which, I happen to have written most of his and Chloe's dating and married life, though I can't figure out how to logically make him give up on Sam without going to weird extremes. If it's ever finished I'll link it here. (BTW, if anyone's interested, I can give you the entire names I made up for him and Chloe, should you wish to write your own stories.)

I think he's still oblivious but he's getting better; remember the ending dream sequence. The problem is, I doubt we're ever going to see him again ::sniff::. But that's just TPTB's fault. My guess is either he was fired or they shipped him to another galaxy, where he unceremoniously became the problem of a particular other male obsessed with Sam. ::senses humor fic potential:: I promise cookies to anyone who will write that!

'That' being a reasonable, logical, at least partially humorous story of Dr. Felger being sent to Atlantis, working with Dr. McKay and attempting to come out alive. Will he miss Chloe? (Of course he will; it's a ship thread. ) Does he continue to have strange daydreams? It would be hilarious, IMHO, to see one of our favorite minor characters in a completely new situation. And we could finally answer the age-old question: which doctor is more obsessed with Sam?

I can't wait to see what someone might come up with from an idea like that, although I hope it's not canon; they can't send our favorite nerd to another galaxy without his favorite blonde. (Do not ask; if you have to you don't belong here. )
      Call me Sarah . . .
      • Trek forever!

Comment

I'm wondering, if they do get married, where are they planning on spending their honeymoon? Chloe looks like she might like a cabin by Niagra Falls, but Jay looks like a Tahiti man (that catfight he imagined kinda clinched it for me). I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about it. What do you think?
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

The last little daydream with the catfight was absolutely hilarious. I agree, he's definitely a Tahiti man.

I'm not sure if Jay will ever 'get over' Sam but maybe he can make it to the point where she's just a fun crush for him, and not an absolute obsession. I mean lots of us have little crushes (Dani, Shep ) but are still in happy serious relationships.

Chloe and Jay will make a great couple if he can get his head out of his butt...and start treating her respectfully. The way he would ignore her/talk to her condescendingly really made me mad. :X

Comment

Yeah, but it's sort of like Ginny and Harry: he has to get over Sam before he can have a successful love life. Speaking of which, I happen to have written most of his and Chloe's dating and married life, though I can't figure out how to logically make him give up on Sam without going to weird extremes. If it's ever finished I'll link it here. (BTW, if anyone's interested, I can give you the entire names I made up for him and Chloe, should you wish to write your own stories.)

I think he's still oblivious but he's getting better; remember the ending dream sequence. The problem is, I doubt we're ever going to see him again ::sniff::. But that's just TPTB's fault. My guess is either he was fired or they shipped him to another galaxy, where he unceremoniously became the problem of a particular other male obsessed with Sam. ::senses humor fic potential:: I promise cookies to anyone who will write that!

'That' being a reasonable, logical, at least partially humorous story of Dr. Felger being sent to Atlantis, working with Dr. McKay and attempting to come out alive. Will he miss Chloe? (Of course he will; it's a ship thread. ) Does he continue to have strange daydreams? It would be hilarious, IMHO, to see one of our favorite minor characters in a completely new situation. And we could finally answer the age-old question: which doctor is more obsessed with Sam?

I can't wait to see what someone might come up with from an idea like that, although I hope it's not canon; they can't send our favorite nerd to another galaxy without his favorite blonde. (Do not ask; if you have to you don't belong here. )
            Well, they could have gotten sent to Atlantis together. Then, since McKay has such a thing for blondes, he could shamelessly hit on her, and Jay could become extremely jealous.

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
            McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
            Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
            McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Of course ,he'll have to go buy a "Dr. Barbie" outfit,complete with a little white lab coat for his doll,& pass it off as "Chloe",now.
              They are cute together,but methinks she'll keep him in line.
              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

i have a friend who's written some jay/chloe fic and i have to agree with her, they'd run off to vegas to get married and they would get married at the Las Vegas hilton at the Star Trek expeience
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  i have a friend who's written some jay/chloe fic and i have to agree with her, they'd run off to vegas to get married and they would get married at the Las Vegas hilton at the Star Trek expeience
                  You can have a Star Trek wedding at the Las Vegas Hilton? Are there any Stargate weddings available in Vegas? If not, we should start one....anyone out there from Nevada, with a minister's credentials????

Oh, the thread. I never pictured them getting married. I always felt that Chloe would get contacts, start to buy more attractive clothes and would eventually dump Jay for a rich businessman. But hey, what do I know?

Comment

To be honest, i completely missed the shippiness going on in Avenger 2.0!

Comment

i think chloe is in love with jay, but he's too oblivious to realize it

she wouldn't tolerate his antics if she didn't feel something.

and i'm pretty sure you can do weddings of some sort there. Sue researches her fic quite well
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yes, of course you can get married at the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas. Prices starting at $500 and all the way up to $3000 (for the Admiral's wedding) and that doesn't include the reception, of course.<g>

Jay and Chloe are fun. I've enjoyed the two fic I've written. Which--unfortunately--are currently only available in the fanzine Revelation, Volume III.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                          Well, they could have gotten sent to Atlantis together. Then, since McKay has such a thing for blondes, he could shamelessly hit on her, and Jay could become extremely jealous.
                          Ooh! Fic potential!

I dare someone to write that . . .

~Sarah

(Bonus points if they start fighting over who's more obsessed with Sam )
                          Call me Sarah . . .
                          • Trek forever!

Comment

I have started to write a fanfic where Felger resigns and events go from there. Yes, they do wind up getting together, but you have to IM me to find out how.

Comment

So if someone can write a fic where he's totally over Sam and goes out of his way to prove it to Chloe, is that cookie worthy, too. Also, I am just dying to read the fics of the other Jay/Chloe fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X