This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Spin-off's: Pitch Your Ideas

If it was your choice what kind of spin-off would you people choose to make. Personally I would like to see one that follows the life of General Hammond after being appointed as commander of Homeworld Security.

But I don't think it would work as Jack has the position now but it wouldn't hurt to see something with DSD.

i would like to see a spin off where cameron mitchell and Jonas quinn go through the stargate and pass through a solar flare and end up in the future.i would also like to michael shanks in the spin off but i doubt that would happen.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I'd like to see a spin-off set some time in the future (maybe 50 years or so), where the Stargate is available to the public (as it was in the episode 2010), offworld travel is commonplace, and some humans have chosen to settle on a few different worlds. You could even have people commuting via Stargate. There are lots of stories here. You could follow the story of a new human colony being set up on some distant planet, or you could introduce something that temporarily suspends the Stargate network and follow the reactions of members of a society that has become heavily dependent on gate travel.

I wouldn't want to bring back any main characters from SG-1 or Atlantis, though.
      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

"Baalgate" - every episode is a day in the life of our favorite system lord, with the show starting around the time of summit and last stand, where we get to see from baal's perspective everything from the capture of jack o'neill to defeating the replicators to killing other system lords...

Comment

Stargate Fear Factor! Eating the traditional dishes of Chulak, stargate roulette, being stuck in a tank covered with goauld, eating infant goauld, jumping from death gliders midflight, eating raw Unas privates. Stuff like that
          I wanna eat pie - Urgo
          Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
          Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

This has been discussed before... I'd post a link to previous post here but i can't find it

Comment

i would like there to be a show about the goa'uld survival! and them go after those pesky humans!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I'd like a ship based one, a ship with a stargate of course. since we now have ships we can start exploring planets without gates!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

heres mine i had a thread on it a while back
                  SGC

Comment

Wouldn't a ship based one be a little too much like the second incarnation of Buck Rogers? Bringing Hawk into SG-1 would be pretty funny though.
                    I wanna eat pie - Urgo
                    Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
                    Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

You don't know Jack:

He's an Egyptian God hellbent on ruling the Galaxy. Jack is his comically mismatched sidekick, a 15 year old boy with the mind of a sarcastic 40-something Air Force General. Together, they fight crime!

I don't know what I was thinking either....

Comment

my spinoff would be called, stargate- new generation and would be based around the child stars of the SG world - ryac,haley,cassie and little oniel, in either an intergalatic OC type thing ooor a series out how the get missed up in the SGC world and take over the teams roles in a few years.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Stargate: The Ancients

#1) I think that we're all fascinated by the backstory.
                          #2) I personally would like to see the stories behind all of the technology that got left behind

I would also want Mr. J. Michael Stryzinsky(sp) of Babylon 5 fame to work his wonders and do a two part multi-year story arc. The first story arc (5-7 years) would conclude with the Atlantis departing Earth. The second story arc (another 5-7 years) would conclude with the Ancients fleeing Atlantis with it under seige. Of course, what's her name would appear since we've established that she was there as they left.

David H

Originally posted by waykins
                          If it was your choice what kind of spin-off would you people choose to make. Personally I would like to see one that follows the life of General Hammond after being appointed as commander of Homeworld Security.

But I don't think it would work as Jack has the position now but it wouldn't hurt to see something with DSD.
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

You're forgeting the Rise from the Dead sequence where the person is infected with (hands in the air) "THE PLAGUE" (hands down) and put into a sarcofphogus to revive them.

Originally posted by ConspiraciesAreFUN
                            Stargate Fear Factor! Eating the traditional dishes of Chulak, stargate roulette, being stuck in a tank covered with goauld, eating infant goauld, jumping from death gliders midflight, eating raw Unas privates. Stuff like that
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Just DON'T bring back Chryton. Hmmm...what would happen if Buck Rogers and Stargate were spliced together and Dr. Goodfellow, Kane & Princess Ardalla(sp) were go'uld?

David H

Originally posted by ConspiraciesAreFUN
                              Wouldn't a ship based one be a little too much like the second incarnation of Buck Rogers? Bringing Hawk into SG-1 would be pretty funny though.

Comment

Working...
                              X