This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelations

Last edited by defina91rvc; 03 February 2012, 09:23 PM.

i'll flip back and forth from it and Alias
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

i would have to say that AM VERY IMPRESSED... i really wasn't sure how Revelations would be.. i'm not very religious.. but i really enjoyed it. i look forward to next wednesday to see whats new
      I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

It's OK. Not the best when it comes to reality, but I still think it's a very well put together and produced idea for a television show. I could sit here and nitpick all the details I am already unhappy with so far (taking some scripture quotes out of context, etc...), but I'd rather not. As I said before, it's OK. Just remember to keep your head on straight when it's all over. But I'll probably catch the other five episodes when NBC plays the Sunday re-runs at 10:00.
        There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I guess this show is about the end of the world or something? Because all that nun kept saying was

'It's the end of days.' 'It's the end of days.' 'It's the end of days.'

This show is wack in my opinion. I kept flipping it off and going back to THE SHIELD.

All I got from this was that the prisoner killed the proffessor's little girl, and now some how her soul is trapped and she is communitcating through some half dead little girl in Miami. The nun and that black guy are trying to preserve the coma girl/miami girl for unknown reasons, oh wait she knows the Bible....wow. The storyline is so weak. Point Pleasent had a better storyline than this, and I still think that show was horrible!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

i decided to watch an episode *i guess the first one* and it was pretty good! of course i was bored, with nothing to do on a friday night and i was intrigued by the fact bill pullman was on there.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. I went ahead and Tivo'ed the next show.
              If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
                yea, its about the apocalypse. the title itself is Revelations, which is the last book in the buble and deals with the end of the world.
                Dude...I was kidding. lol. I know what the Book Of Revelations is. I have one of it's quotes in my signature. lol Thanks though.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                X