X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 2x06 - Trinity

New spoilers about this episode here:

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...?showtopic=813
    Last edited by d3u5; 08 April 2005, 02:49 PM.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

"You forgot to paste the rest of it"

*All spoiler information is subject to change
    **Please do not repost or print this material without consent from Pegasus Galaxy.

End Quote.
    Please do not steal from PG again.

Comment

Originally posted by ChildOTG
      "You forgot to paste the rest of it"

*All spoiler information is subject to change
      **Please do not repost or print this material without consent from Pegasus Galaxy.

End Quote.
      Please do not steal from PG again.
      OK sorry.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
        New spoilers about this episode here:

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...?showtopic=813
        Episode #205, isn't it?

#1 - Siege, part 3
        #2 - INtruder?
        #3 - Runner
        #4 - Duet
        #5 - Trinity

Comment

Im dissappointed really. I was expecting something cooler from an episode entitled "TRINITY".

However, the notion that there are still many people alive and creating personal armies against the Wraith sounds cool. But I want and Expect SOOOO much more from season 2.

Comment

I think episode order goes:

Siege 3
            Intruder
            Runner
            Aurora
            Duet
            Trinity

but im not exactly sure completely.....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Episode #205, isn't it?

#1 - Siege, part 3
              #2 - INtruder?
              #3 - Runner
              #4 - Duet
              #5 - Trinity
              Not really entirely sure on this. The production number is #5, but that means virtually nothing since the production numbers are often not the same as the "real" episode number. It's going to almost definitely be either episode #5 or #6, but I'm guessing at six.

All spoilers (and episode numbers ) are subject to change...

Stargate Atlantis in the Pegasus Galaxy

Comment

yah the only cool part of the episode is the stuff dealing with atlantis...the rest seems kinda blah
                come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

GateWorld's spoiler report on "Trinity" is up:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...antisist.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                    Cool...so the new series regular is going to be developed straight away. Guess TPTB don't want to make the same mistake as they did with Ford (by not developing the character or giving him much to do).
                    Personally, I'd rather see the original cast get developed first. A whole year and still we know little about Shepaprd. Let's get some Shepaprd development in here!

Comment

Well..so far I'm not liking season 2 at all. I've waited 20 eps for some Shep developement and gee..Dex, who I don't care about in the least is getting an ep already. Sheppard? Not one ep or spoiler mention. Heck..according to JF the ep he wrote doesn't even seem to be about Shep.

I wanted so much to look forward to season 2 but so far, being a Shep fan, guess I'm in for a big disappointment.

Not unless the spoilers and mallozzi comments are way off base as to what is really going to happen in the season and in the eps. Yup. <Sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                        I know how you feel! But at least Shep is still a central character, undeveloped, but nonetheless right up front and center. And I get the impression that TPTB want to keep a certain mysteriousness about Shep, so they aren't anxious to reveal any secrets too soon.

My poor Scotsman...well, sounds like he may be lucky to be "present" on occasion while blending into the background through most of the eps.

You know, it's really sad that instead of raving about our favorite characters, we're reduced to competing over which one is getting shafted the most!

However, since Shep IS one of the main characters, you have a greater chance of seeing SOMETHING happen for (or to) him, so I'll join you in clamoring for MORE SHEP! MORE SHEP!

::hugs you::
                        Thanks sweetie. I like what you're saying. I'm starting to believe Shep is gonna be phased out,but keeping stuff under wraps to make him more mysterious sounds better. Now if Only I could believe it. I hear ya too. I want to RAVE but we have nothing to rave about.

I guess Shep will be in the back room with Beckett toasting to the fun and adventures that everyone else is involved with. <Sigh>

Comment

For Pete's sake...we're getting "key backstory" on new character Ronon Dex early on in Season 2 and we still have virtually no backstory for John Sheppard and other major characters we've been following for an entire season. Already the new guy's getting entire eps revolving around him. The writers do remember certain other characters by the names of Sheppard, McKay, Beckett, Zelenka, Bates, Weir, Teyla, et al, right? These are characters we'd like a little history on, too. Unless I missed something and the name of the show's being changed from Stargate Atlantis to "Make Room for Ronon".

Just the idea makes me cranky as McKay. Hmph.

Comment

Jumping to conclusions, people? One of twenty episodes will delve into another character, while also exploring the geopolitical state of the Pegasus Galaxy, and suddenly Sheppard is getting phased out?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                              Jumping to conclusions, people? One of twenty episodes will delve into another character, while also exploring the geopolitical state of the Pegasus Galaxy, and suddenly Sheppard is getting phased out?
                              Actually..out of 7 eps I haven't heard an actual sHEP spoiler. LOL
                              That's actually my gripe. Yeah..I know he's still part of the show. But I have no interest in RONON and he's the focus of 2 eps already. Rodney has DUET. I've heard INTRUDER is weir centric. I just want ONE actual Shep spoiler for an ep. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X