Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode Aurora (SPOILERS!!!!!!!) Episode Info.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like that last idea hopefully they are friendly and seeing that with us they have a chance to win they fix the sip and live on atlantis and get the zpm from the brotherhood people and they can get another one

Comment

Or the thing is just chock full of drones. Entire magazines of the little glowing squidz and a partially charged ZPM or flight crew logs of a zpm manufactering facility bigger

LEE IS NOT A CYLON

Comment

From reading the spoilers in this thread, I'm willing to bet that it's Ancients that have recorded their conciousnesses to the ship's computer, and they interact with our heroes via holograms.

Should make for an interesting ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohper
          From reading the spoilers in this thread, I'm willing to bet that it's Ancients that have recorded their conciousnesses to the ship's computer, and they interact with our heroes via holograms.

Should make for an interesting ep.
          I'm also thinking that based on what the 10th and 11th episodes of the season are (The Lost Boys and The Hive) sounding like, if Aurora survives one episode, it's probably gonna go in one of those two. That's the mid-season two-parter, and I'm not gonna go into the spoilers here, as they're elsewhere. I'm thinking we won't get to keep and study it. It sounds like a cross between "Lifeboat" (SG1 S7) and "Home" (SGA S1)

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            maybe the ancients on the aurora are infected with the hot zone virus and the have to use the EMP trick agian but it doesnt work = track down the missing race adn a cure in return for ship/ZPM's ect............sounds like a gd finalle to me.
            i doubt they would be affected
            as the virus was for humans, not the anicents, thats y rodney didn't die, coz he had the anicent gene

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
              Maybe it's not an Ancient ship, it could be Wraith.
              They found a crashed ship in 'The Defiant One'.
              With enough time and effort I'm sure they could get it flying again.
              Am I the only one that thinks this but I highly doubt the Wraith would go to the trouble of naming their ships. Especially the name Aurora!

Comment

Wasn't it already stated somewhere that the Hot Zone thing isn't going to be a topic this season?

Anyway, if Joey said it's an Ancient ship then it's an Ancient ship, not a Wraith ship.

Comment

You are right...

I was checking out season 2 of stargate atlantis here on gate world, and I looked at the episode Aurora for whatever they have and this is what I found

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/2x1.shtml

Comment

Working...
                  X